Casual players CP farming CUT - PVE Progression

Options
Rob216
Rob216 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
I play this game daily between 1-3 hrs on average and I just hit my 764th resupply.  Thats ALOT of hours. I've also most likely spent over 100 dollars on this game as well. However, this seems to be fairly casual based on the polls I've seen in the forums.

I'm very upset with the recent change In PVE CP progression rewards. Previously it was 5 CP early, 5 CP midway and I don't even know at the end (15?). I'm concerned the casual players may not be well represented and I want the devs to be aware you've cut a significant portion of casual players CP farming ability. I'm limited mainly to the Deadpool daily's 2 CP, single points in PVE, and champed progression. I have not hit a single 8 CP progression. I'm lucky to get the 4 star progression at this point. It seems a little backward to me to have the 4 star awarded before any CP at all.  I simply don't have the time to devote in order to hit the 8 CP point.  It feels like all or nothing.  The 3 star rewards and iso feel incredibly empty in comparison with the CP
Why not do 4 earlier and 4 later? I feel very cheated

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think it was already complained about within hours of the announcement of the change. And yet, nothing has been done to address this. :cry: