Bring Back Individual Performance rewards for PVE Coalition Events

GamerX
GamerX Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
Many players are missing the individual player brackets from the PVE coalition events.  New players can rarely score more to help a young coalition or even an older coalition.  Older players get board after hitting progression and see little reason to continue contributing to the coalition for the event.

When there were individual rankings as well as coalition rankings in PVE particiapation was up, and lower level players had more incentive to play these events which are super challenging for them. People can also see how they fair when compairing themselves to their card mastery peers.

Comments

• ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    I agree, let's keep people hitting after progression. But only if the charges space out more!
  • Sirchombli
    Sirchombli Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    This would be super sweet. I keep grinding after progression, but it gets really boring. When we had individual brackets, I was in a terrible coalition, so the individual rewards were the only reason I played. Now, I'd love some incentive to stick it out to the end. Toz gives me this "time to make the donuts" feeling every time I see a new charge. Give me more toys! 
  • Captsquee
    Captsquee Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    I agree completely. It gets mundane but sometimes your team needs it. It would be sweet to get a little extra if you perform well