Opened a small hoard, help me pick the 4* to champ and build hawkeye!

Deadsider
Deadsider Posts: 81 Match Maker
So I opened 60 Latests hoping for a lot of hawkeye and I did well. Was also hoping for some 4* Grocket but alas.

Anyway, I've got 3 max covered chars with equal extra covers that I have to pick from: Agent Venom, Mordo and Riri. I pretty much dislike all of them, but with AV leaving soon I feel it's safe to not champ him. That leaves a choice between Mordo and Riri. I think I like Riri a bit more, but I'm not sure which to pick. 

Lastly, I got most of my hawkeye. I'm at 2/5/0 with 3 extra blues that I was going to cover swap for. The problem is, I'm not sure where to put them. I'm leaning to 3/5/2, but 4/5/1 seems OK too (I do have coulson and carol champed). He's my highest 5*, and I'm softcapping to 390 to avoid 5* land. 

Let me know what you think.

Comments

• Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Agent venom is the best of those 3, imo. But if you insist on not champing him Riri is better than Mordo. 3/5/2 is probably your best choice for HE5, but I haven't used him. I'm looking at it from an odds of pulling angle. Hope that helps, gotta luck. 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would rather go with 4/5/1 for hawkeye. You want the passive to ramp blue ap. The red isn't that great (both at 5ap or with the added bonus damage). It is why most hawkeye players have him as 5/5/3