Trial of Ambition packs

Options
Twee
Twee Posts: 56 Match Maker
So I received my last progression reward of an AHK pack from The Trial of ambition event but when I opened it nothing happened. It's still show that I had one on the vault but when I click on it, there's nothing to collect.  Has this happened to anyone els?

Edit: spelling..

Comments

• wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've noticed this with other packs but sometimes went into my card collection and saw new cards, though they weren't marked as new.

i have so many banked duplicates, it's been impossible to tell if it still registers the added cards every time or not. Had it freeze opening the green card pack when I bought Nissa today too. 
  • Gormhaus
    Gormhaus Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This just happened to me when i purchased the new planeswalker. Went to open the green packs and nothing happened and the packs are gone. How do we know we got new cards?
  • Twee
    Twee Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    @Brigby any insight?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi Everyone. There have been some reports of packs being unable to be claimed, but this is the first I've heard of it affecting packs acquired from events. I'll be sure to relay this information to the developers, as they are already investigating this kind of issue.

We have heard reports though that Force Closing the application, and then opening it again causes the cards to appear. If you could all please give that a try, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • Hefty
    Hefty Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just lost my login reward packs to this too, @Brigby.