4* DDQ: Gwenpool vs Moon Knight

BlackBoltRocks
BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,158 Chairperson of the Boards
first try with my lv276 Gwenpool (5/3/5, of course). Moony kept getting all the available purple and green matches, plus his passive was the one with extra damage on purple. Just as he got 12 Green which would have KOed me with Moonsilver Blades, I managed to trigger Chekhov's Gun which downed him from 12k health

LT = Grocket Blue to put them at 1/2/1

Comments

• iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Got it second try with my 2/4/5 lv196 GP. Interestingly Moonknights random was also the extra damage on purple matches both games. Let's see if this trend continues or if my sample of 3 games is perhaps not wide enough!

LT= agent venom red to be 5/4/1 now
  • legeng
    legeng Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Got the 5  health packs in DDQ and tried 8 times with my Gwenpool at level 168 2/2/4. Used 2+Green and Black, +2 blue and purple and +2 All Ap.

Got destroyed every time he got the extra damage on purple. This is the first Crash of the Titans I could play to win, getting one-shot by any skills sure is something else.

LT gave me green Rocket & Groot to 2/3/4
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Got it on 2nd attempt with level 132 2/3/5Gwenpool
    Saving the LT till gwenpool leaves tokens (and maybe till i have riri join blade and medusa in my champs in tokens)
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    My lvl 281 Gwenpool got it on the first try, although it was closer than I'd have liked thanks to the extra damage on his purple and a lucky AI cascade full of purple and black. I think I was down to around 600 health by the time I managed to use purple to take out Chekhov's Gun and finish him off with green.

LT got me what will be Iron Fist's second champ level in a couple of days, with a bonus Red Hulk purple that takes him to 12 covers. Not bad.
  • consumedfire
    consumedfire Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Beat him first try. Her green does some pretty impressive damage. Another LT to hoard. 

I thought this one was fun. I wish we could replay them (even for no reward). I've always found the Clashes to be some of the most fun parts in the game.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
    First attempt with lvl 275 Gwenpool, 5/3/5. Moon Knight had his Green strike passive. Stockpiled the LT.
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    First attempt with LVL 290 Gwenpool, 5/3/5. Fired off purple for the kill. 
    Lt gave me Hawk5ye blue making him 0/2/0
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    First attempt with champed Gwenpool, I barely even scratched him. He had the purple passive that created an attack tile when he matched black, and he made a black match every. single. turn.

Didn't matter how much I tried to prevent it, he was always set up to make a match, which let him fire Fist of Konshu and finish me off shortly thereafter. 

Second match he had the strike tile passive. Still managed to get off FoK, but I fired Chekov's gun and that was that. LT added to the hoard. 
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    I have a champed Gwenpool 5/3/5; one try; activated chekovs gun right away; matched green and purple while leaving 4-matches of other colors for him to match. Used Sploits to set up an L-shaped green 5-match next. Used Chekov's gun to finish him off. Even threw out a black grenades power for good measure. I got a good board. MK was not able to pull off anything more than match damage. 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    First try with my 275 5/3/5 Gwenpool, straight up. He did more damage to me than I expected, his purple was extra damage on purple match for me too. But, destroyed gun tile, fired off green and ended the match

Token to the hoard!!
  • Dataspectre
    Dataspectre Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    pretty easy fight for champ'd L272 Gwenpool 3/5/5 (no boost) against Moon Knight, he didn't activate any of his main powers.

I just simply went for green build up to 10ap, get the gun that was on a 4 blue row at start, strangely the AI didn't match that one the whole time and shot him 5 turns later.

LT stockpiled.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Got first try with lv 276 5/3/5 Gwenpool.  I figured it would be a race for the green and he was getting all them early plus he was getting strike tiles for each green matched.  When he could make a green match to fill moonsilver blades, he instead went for black leaving me the green match to fill checkhov's gun.  One more match from him later and I put him out of his misery.

LT gave me C4rol getting her to lv 275
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    150 4/4/3
    Second attempt.
    Moon Knight had the Strike Tiles on Black matches for both.

Almost had it on the first. Needed another green but he got his off first. Plot Armor is very effective in this match. It forces Moon Knight to only do damage to you with his Green/Black/Passive. And even the strike on black passive is negated.
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Two attempts - ate a black on each, survived the second with my 282 GP.

Wasn't able to match the gun tile, so built up purple and used that to release the tile, and insta-fired it for the win.

LT to the mini stash til I can finish champing Gamora.  Already have 5 Dannys dying and don't feel like catching another.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    5/3/4 236 gwenpool. Took 6 attempts, but I got it done... and pulled a missing GP color with the token, so champing her is now next up as I have 2 purple covers in holding. I might manage to champ my 2nd 4* by the end of this week!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gwenpool is my highest 4* champion at 313, so this was just a case of getting 10 green and the gun.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    The gun tile was conveniently set up awaiting a green match 3 for me. 30 seconds and three green matches I had a C4rol champion level.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    First try level 278 gwenpool. Matched gun quickly and downed marc after collecting green.

279 gwenpool reward.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's not that he's bad, it's just that's only the second cover I've pulled for him, so it's going to be a while before he's useful. Another C4rol black or green, or a Bl4de green, or a Riri red would have been immediately helpful.