Sooo, can we talk about this?

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards

if marvel does star wars comics, does that make star wars characters fair game for mpq?

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is the star wars comics in the same marvel universe? If so then I don't see why not?
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Um...yes, please.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    This should be the next limited / joke character.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    or the next 5*
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    jredd said:
    broll said:
    or the next 5*
    or the first 6*
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    heybub said:
    jredd said:
    broll said:
    or the next 5*
    or the first 6*
    That crossed my mind but I didn't say it cause I could feel the slap coming from everyone not wanting 6* to be a thing soon/ever.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    If it were to be a joke character, then it shouldn't be Darth Vader. Kylo Ren is a better candidate.
    Saber with a Crossguard, 10 Red. I'm gonna be an awsome Sith, Dad! My lightsaber has a crossguard on it! Deals 6400 damage to the target. If this power fails to down the target, it becomes Spastic Saber Tantrum.
    Spastic Saber Tantrum, 7 Red. Waaaah, you didn't die! Take that, and that! Kylo swings his saber wildly, like a little child. Deal 3000 damage to a random enemy and destroy five diagonal lines of four tiles. This power then becomes Saber with a Crossguard.

Grandfather's Biggest Fanboy, 8 Black. No! Grandfather was awesome, Dad! He wouldn't have had some lame change of heart! Kylo uses Vader's favorite trick and force chokes the target. Stuns target for three turns, dealing 4200 damage.
    (Passive) If an enemy is stunned at the start of your turn, destroy 1 AP in the stunned enemy's strongest color.

Emo Phase, Also Black (Passive). Shut up, Dad! Those Jedi colors are lame! Deal an additional 85 damage per black tile matched or destroyed (always equal to Kylo's strongest match color). If there are less than 10 black tiles on the board, convert up to 5 blue, green, yellow, or purple tiles to black tiles.

Emo Phase would only convert basic at rank 1 and work up to any tile of appropriate color at rank 5.
    Actually, should the base damage be dropped from Fanboy and changed to "if an enemy is stunned at the start of your turn, destroy 1 AP in the stunned enemy's strongest color and deal them 900 damage"? Less damage directly from the power, but massive synergy with other stun characters. Pairs insanely with Gamor4.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Sort of kind of related. "Into The Great Unknown", published by Dark Horse Comics in 2004, was the first Lucas-approved, non-canonical story featuring both Han Solo and Indiana Jones.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I really don't need a Marvel Team-Up featuring Spider-Man and Han Solo, so I think Disney is doing the right thing. Darth Vader in MPQ doesn't make any sense whatsoever, there are plenty of Star Wars mobile games out there if you need your Vader fix.