Iso8 overload

Options
Cheftodd
Cheftodd Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
So I ha e 1.2 million iso8 crystals and can not possibly use them. Is there anyway to trade or gift them? It it represents $1500 in sales if they were purchased in game

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You'll want them eventually. This game goes in major boom and bust cycles when it comes to ISO availability.
  • aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Honestly, 1.2m iso is not that much at all. Each 4* will eat like 360k (0.36m) iso to champ and 120k for each 3*. Think of it as you have 3x 4* champ level in the wallet now.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If I could liquidate the amount of ISO I'd put into my roster based on in-game purchase price I'd be a millionaire a few times over.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Rod5 said:
    If I could liquidate the amount of ISO I'd put into my roster based on in-game purchase price I'd be a millionaire a few times over.
    Bah, you only need about 500 $100 iso purchases to get every character to champ status. ;)
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    To answer the OPs question, no you can't trade any resources.

As others have said while early on it can be easy to amass a lot of seemingly unneeded ISO, if you play the game long enough the tables turn dramatically.  Currently I could liquidate over 2 million on ISO on champions immediately if someone could give it to me.