Need advice. Who should I champ first?

tph_james
tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
edited June 2017 in Roster and Level Help
I have enough Iso to champ only one 4*. Extra covers expiring in 2 days.
1. Mordo - extra 6 covers
2. Riri - extra 3 covers
3. Ironfist - extra 3 covers
4. Rocket & Groot - extra 1 cover
5. Agent venom - extra 2 covers
6. Gamora
7. Carnage
8. Luke cage
9. Nova
10. Spider woman
Dilemma. Please advise. Thanks.

Comments

• cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Stop pulling tokens for a month or two and save the ISO to champ some of the backlog. But I'd go with rocket and groot first, really like them.
  • tph_james
    cubnad said:
    Stop pulling tokens for a month or two and save the ISO to champ some of the backlog. But I'd go with rocket
     and groot first, really like them.
    What team has better synergy with R&g? I like them too but I can't think of how to make them a regular team.
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    tph_james said:
    cubnad said:
    Stop pulling tokens for a month or two and save the ISO to champ some of the backlog. But I'd go with rocket
     and groot first, really like them.
    What team has better synergy with R&g? I like them too but I can't think of how to make them a regular team.
    Medusa Media can work well, with the strike tiles R&G put out Medusas attack tiles can do some serious hurt. Add in Carol and if you get R&G blue CD out it does damage every turn as well as having Carol boost any strike tiles still out. 
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Groot, Nova, and Cage are the 3 on that list I would do first....matters what you need but they all solid.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,289 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Yeah, you really need to stop pulling tokens if you don't have the iso to support it.  That is going to be a lot of wasted 4* covers you are going to lose.  Myself, I would champ Mordo since you have six extra covers.  Of those with excess covers though, Rocket and Groot seems to be the best character.  Depends on how much you need the new 4* champ for your roster.  If you really need them for balance of play, I would go with Rocket/Groot.  If you don't, I would champ the one in which you are losing the most champion covers, Mordo.  Nova is good too but since you don't have excess covers, I would wait myself on him.

Btw, this post should really be put under the roster help section of the forums.  
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    1.  I wouldn't champ anyone without a 14th expiring.

2.  I would champ Grocket.  He is the best of the bunch (also fun!), is boosted next, and as a bonus should be in packs longest.

3.  And yeah start hoarding until you have the iso to support opening again.

4.  P.S. there is a dedicated subforum for roster advice.  Expect it to get moved.
  • tph_james
    I have 20 4* Champs. And 17 fully covered 4*. Even if I don't pull tokens, my Iso is never enough for championing all the 4*. So I need to earn enough Iso to champ remaining 4* then I start pulling token again?
  • tph_james
    Lol, I don't even know the existence of roster help subforum until now.
  • tph_james
    I championed R&g. Boosted this week. Paired them with blade and medusa. Cut thru everything like butter. Good at both offense and defense. Never mind of AP collection, just match damage is ridiculous. I cleared the nodes fastest ever.
  • tph_james
    Definitely 5 at yellow for me, I want to get the max strike tiles dmg at the beginning. Paired with blade u don't really need their green or blue, so I can go either way with 355 or 553. Blade Green is cheaper with team dmg. Coupled with medusa cd, they do double match dmg per turn.
    I have not champion power man to try. I'll try with my championed Coulson.
  • tph_james
    Miraculously, mediocre ironfist paires well with blade and R&g, his easy blue fortified 3 strike tiles and gain 4 green AP. Even R&g strike tiles get matched away, u still have ironfist and blade to create more strike tiles