New Character Wishes

Options
I'd absolutely love to see 2 new characters and an alternate character. My 2 new ideas would be BLADE and GHOST RIDER. the alternate character would be some new version of SPIDER-MAN. Plus it would be nice to get special power-ups depending on our teams. Like blade ghost rider and punisher or Spider-Man could be marvel knights so like +10 match of black and purple or something? Just an idea

Comments

• TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They have said they aren't doing any more alternate versions of characters for a while, which is overall good news.
    If I could select any alternate version of an existing character however, I'd choose the Future Foundation incarnation of Dr. Doom - Doom but on the heroic side! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Agree with DoctorWho.... Ghost Rider and Blade would be great additions too.

Here are some of mine... forgive me if I list any that may already be in the game. Maybe I just haven't seen them yet.

Colossus - could be an awesome tank
    Phoenix!!!! Pretty please (maybe both normal AND Dark version variants)
    Cyclops
    Havok
    Nightcrawler
    Polaris
    Banshee
    Sunfire
    Rogue
    Beast
    Iceman
    Thunderbird/Warpath
    Gambit
    Longshot
    Bishop
    Cable
    Sabertooth
    Magik

Josasta
    Vison
    Wonder Man
    Scarlett Witch
    Luke Cage
    Spider Woman
    Captain Marvel (Original and Monica Rambeau)
    Ms. Marvell/Warbird
    Starfox

Sentry

She-Hulk
    Red Hulk

Thing
    Human Torch

War Machine (Alternate to Iron Man)
    US Agent (Alternate to Capt. America)

Deathlok
    Doctor Strange

Ulton
    Thanos
    Super Skrull
    Kang
    Taskmaster

And yes, I'm sure this list could be longer... probably forgetting a lot.
  • I wish they'd half the cost of everything and triple the number of characters. The variety of the Marvel universe is its strength. Here are a few that I'd love to see for various reasons.

1-Star

Heroes -- Wasp, Star Lord, Goldballs, Cyclops, She-Hulk
    Villains -- Stilt-Man, Paste-Pot Pete, Rhino, Enchantress, Purple Man

2-Star

Heroes -- Nick Fury, Human Torch, Rogue, Iron Fist, Rom: The Space Knight
    Villains -- The Blob, Silver Samurai, Azazel, Annhilus, Doc Ock

3-Star

Heroes -- Silver Surfer, Rocket Racoon, Doop, Black Cat , Professor X
    Villains -- Fin Fang Foom, Red Hulk, Sabertooth, Kingpin, Sandman

4-Star

Hero - Black-Suit Spider-Man or Dead Pool
    Villain - Galactus or Apocalypse
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah, it would be rather cool if stars corresponded to actual canon strength, rather than random design concepts.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Green Goblin & Galactus.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    tumblr_lor9m5vEAR1qg8i80o1_1280.jpg
    (fan art by Jiuge)
    Wolverine/Daken alternative

ms_marvel_by_thesilvabrothers-d3b55ng.jpg
    (fan art by thesilvabrothers)
    Tanker + Damage dealer

blackcativ4.jpg
    AP Steal + Traps (or CD tiles)

X-Men-39-Domino.jpg
    Utility like Punisher
  • I love Ms.Marvel and I dont know why she wasn't an alternate version of moonstone in the beginning. They could have added her instead of 3 black widows or 3 wolverines. I also want to see 2-4 more 4*. About 6 more 1* and about 4-7more 2*. 2-3 more 3* would be nice also.

They should add domino and others to make an X-Force boost. And 2 or 3 more Ff for a ff boost.

I think they should drop the price of cover slots or add more hp rewards before any of this though.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Add Sabertooth so I can run Saber/Wolvie/Daken pls
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It feels appropriate that there be lots of alternate versions of Wolverine. His secret superpower has always been his ability to be everywhere at once. I'll never understand why three Black Widows, though. Either BWO or BWM could have been Black Cat, and it would have felt about right.

If I could only pick one character to add, it would be Nightcrawler. After that, She Hulk, Ms Marvel, Shadowcat. Black Suit Spider-Man feels inevitable, but if there's going to be a 4* Spidey, or even a 5* (hey, it's inevitable) Iron Spider seems like it fits the theme of the game.
  • stowaway wrote:
    It feels appropriate that there be lots of alternate versions of Wolverine. His secret superpower has always been his ability to be everywhere at once. I'll never understand why three Black Widows, though. Either BWO or BWM could have been Black Cat, and it would have felt about right.

If I could only pick one character to add, it would be Nightcrawler. After that, She Hulk, Ms Marvel, Shadowcat. Black Suit Spider-Man feels inevitable, but if there's going to be a 4* Spidey, or even a 5* (hey, it's inevitable) Iron Spider seems like it fits the theme of the game.

They've said that originally their design concept was for a limited number of characters but many alts of each character. They realised soon after launch that they needed to be doing it exactly the other way around, but of course they had the first bunch of characters already planned. Patch was apparently the last "alt" on the production line so we shouldn't see many if any alts in the next bunch of characters.

I figure Cyclops and Emma Frost are being held back for story reasons. Otherwise I would have been all "why Black Panther before them?".
  • Nightcrawler has been my most wanted since day 1.
  • Oh I left out another huge character I'd love to see. ELEKTRA would be awesome to have. Not to mention they could make a storyline out of it for her, daredevil,and bullseye even black widow for that matter
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Moon Knight FTW. He'd be a killer ***. The game needs another gritty street level hero like daredevil should be.
  • I would love to see:

Rogue
    Gambit (a Rogue Gambit Magneto team... hmm)
    Cyclops
    Rachel Grey
    X-Man and/or Cable
  • kensterr wrote:
    tumblr_lor9m5vEAR1qg8i80o1_1280.jpg
    (fan art by Jiuge)
    Wolverine/Daken alternative

ms_marvel_by_thesilvabrothers-d3b55ng.jpg
    (fan art by thesilvabrothers)
    Tanker + Damage dealer

blackcativ4.jpg
    AP Steal + Traps (or CD tiles)