Mandatory Standard?!?!?!?

Options
qwweetrtr
qwweetrtr Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
I am teetering off the edge. I've been walking towards the edge for weeks now. What with no story being added and still the tons of bugs and such. But, the game is (was) still fun to play so I went from playing a lot to playing casually. Very casually like an hour a day basically tops when I'm at my lunch at work. Maybe when I'm watching TV because why not, like lunch.....nothing else to do.

When Standard came out I was like, that's good.....for people that like to build decks a lot. Hate I'm going to be excluded from those events basically but that's on me. But then you had it for A COALITION EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What?! So, what you're saying is you either have to build new decks each time or disappoint your coalition risk getting kicked out due to not putting the points up. What's worse is that BOTH events were Standard this time. The more I see those exclamation marks the more I teeter on quitting the game. I like thinking of a deck.....one. Building that one deck and then changing it only to make it stronger. None of this "I think it would be cool if I added this changed that. Funny if this happened. Annoying if that happened." No, if it doesn't make the deck stronger then I don't care to change it. So I'm getting further and further off the edge.

What I propose is still 2 events. The coalition event and the Standard event. Instead of PVE or PVP. No, the coalition event could be either BUT NO STANDARD. While the Standard event could also be either that way a player always has a choice whether he/she wants to do Standard or not.

Comments

• ErikInVegas
    ErikInVegas Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yes, they now have Mandatory Decks which is why they now include 3 decks that don't meet the Standard.

I'm not saying their management is schizophrenic, it's just that they're schizophrenic.

• Egroeg
    Egroeg Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yeah having to build multiple decks is not for me. I may need to quit the game altogether even though it is fun when I can use the deck I have built. Hate seeing those exclamation marks for every event. 
  • qwweetrtr
    qwweetrtr Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have an idea to correct that actually.....stay tuned for my next post