**** Jessica Jones ****

therightwaye
therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
edited August 2017 in Speculation and Concepts

Red – I’ll hit you so hard, you’ll see.
Jessica Jones packs a punch. She punches right through the enemies defenses.

10 AP 
Before damage, remove a random enemy special tile. If teamed with Luke Cage, remove two. Do 888 damage. 

Level 2: Deals 1199 damage.
Level 3: Deals 1512 damage.
Level 4: Deals 2201 damage.
Level 5: Deals 4005 damage.

-------------------------------------

Black - Alias Investigations 
Jessica Jones knows how to dig up information on the enemy. She learns their secrets and uses them against them.

6 AP 
Place 3 random enemy tiles at strength 25 (if any enemy traps exist, replace those first). Place one friendly black strike tile valued at 75. 

Passive - Every time an enemy special is matched away or destroyed or removed, strengthen a strike tile by 75. For each Defender on the team, strengthen another random friendly tile. 

Level 2: Create friendly value at 89; passive raises by 101

Level 3: Create friendly value at 105; passive raises by 156

Level 4: Create friendly value at 139; passive raises by 199

Level 5: Create friendly value at 213; passive raises by 213

--------------------------------------

Purple – Occasionally, I give a damn.

Jessica Jones doesn’t always get involved. But when she decides to, she is hits hard.

7 AP – Treat next 3 match as a 4 match. And add 10% damage.

level 2 -
And add 15% damage.
level 3 - And add 25% damage.
level 4 - And add 30% damage
level 5 - And add 35% damage.

She'd have decent HP, about medium range. 

Comments

• therightwaye
    does anyone have a cheat sheet for forum posting? I'd like to use the old emojis and such. 
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    does anyone have a cheat sheet for forum posting? I'd like to use the old emojis and such. 
    Apparently most or all of them don't work in this forum. Your only options are to cut and paste them from old posts, or write your post in HTML code using the URLs where the old emojis are hosted (note that the second option is a colossal pain).
  • therightwaye
    Jarvind said:
    Apparently most or all of them don't work in this forum. Your only options are to cut and paste them from old posts, or write your post in HTML code using the URLs where the old emojis are hosted (note that the second option is a colossal pain).
    WHAT A DAMN PAIN. 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Considering she had a child with Luke Cage in the comics, it would be great to have a power called "That's one bad mother...", and have it make a conditional change to call it "Shut your mouth!" I know those are in reference to Shaft, but I like how it sounds.
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    I'm bumping this because I also want a JJ character in the game.
  • therightwaye
    I feel like her Purple power isn't accurate to the character. 
  • therightwaye
    So Jessica Jones is tough, but not Luke Cage tough. She can get a broken nose. But it takes a bit. And she has mental protection. 

So instead of it creating enemy shields, I think it should create enemy strike tiles. 

Enemies do less damage, but each hit is more effective. 

Changed accordingly. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had been thinking something similar, actually. Came in here to post it and found you beat me to it by like a month :)

The main difference was that I had her Detective power as her purple.

I was also considering trying some way to fiddle with it so she would make sense as a blue/purple/green character, so she'd complement Cage perfectly, since they work together really well in the comics and Netflix shows.
  • therightwaye
    I had been thinking something similar, actually. Came in here to post it and found you beat me to it by like a month :)

The main difference was that I had her Detective power as her purple.

I was also considering trying some way to fiddle with it so she would make sense as a blue/purple/green character, so she'd complement Cage perfectly, since they work together really well in the comics and Netflix shows.
    I think it entirely reasonable that my described black could be blue. Though black still pairs well since C4ge black power is completely passive. Overlapping in Red is too bad, but gives you options in how you cover C4ge or JJ. Add a different Defender in there and you've got plenty of pretty cool options. 

With Defenders coming out soon I hope they proceed with creating a JJ. 
  • therightwaye
    edited August 2017
    Made changes.  I personally want to try to emphasize her detective skills as much as her hard hitting fists.