Amonkhet Card Gallery *Updated (6/26/17)

1235»

Comments

• Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    BUgsySA said:
    With the extra cards being added on Friday does that mean that Nissa, Steward of Elements and Liliana, Death's Mastery will be added to game soon as well? 
    Those tend to trickle out fairly slowly. My guess is we'll see L3 in 3-4 weeks, and N3 similarly delayed after L3 arrives.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    wereotter said:

I had hoped that most of the cards were at least uncommon to give the player more value by opening packs later, but looking at the list @madwren is compiling, I'm seeing an awful lot of mythics. Pretty disappointing, really, considering how low the drop rate for mythics is in the first place, so having them available to loot longer would have been better for the player and neutral for the company.

Holding onto them to release later is now worse for the player, and probably only slightly better for the company. I can't see myself spending lots of money to chase new mythics, and so will just get what I get, I suppose....
    They needed more mythics to cycle into the Elite packs...
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    wereotter said:

I had hoped that most of the cards were at least uncommon to give the player more value by opening packs later, but looking at the list @madwren is compiling, I'm seeing an awful lot of mythics. Pretty disappointing, really, considering how low the drop rate for mythics is in the first place, so having them available to loot longer would have been better for the player and neutral for the company.

Holding onto them to release later is now worse for the player, and probably only slightly better for the company. I can't see myself spending lots of money to chase new mythics, and so will just get what I get, I suppose....
    They needed more mythics to cycle into the Elite packs...
    True thought holding off already hard to obtain cards for several weeks just means even fewer chances to obtain them. 
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
     If I counted right,  there are 18 new cards in the reveal. Of that total,  8 are mythics. Meaning aside from the hard to get mythics,  only 10 cards are added to the more common pile.  That's kind of a sad total if you don't mind my saying.  So hopefully you have more to add. Keeping my fingers crossed
  • Phase
    Phase Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    So when do we get Pyramid of the Pantheon? The card seems pretty insane. Not in the gallery yet but we definitely know what it is and what it does.
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    There's a third rollout later.  There's a number of uncommons and rares listed as well in octal's mtgpq.info, helpfully labelled as "not lootable".  I didn't see those in the app set list at this time.