Champion rewards [By Character]

Comments

• DiomedesSpear
    DiomedesSpear Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    I have entered on my home sheet. Was waiting. With 4* gamora coming, i assume 3* gamora will feed her. Also assuming that 3* R&R will feed 4* R&G. That leaves Drax hanging out there, so wondering about a 3* drax to come?
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    I wonder when will they changed 3*R&G and 3*Gamora to feed 4*R&G and 4*Gamora respectively (Assume that high chance these feeding are correct)? How often do they changed the which character feed which covers? Because currently I have 3*R&G covers on queue not sure whether to level it up for Drax (4 covers) or wait for 4*R&G (2 covers)?
  • matthatter
    matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    @wingX

Likely it won't be before the start of the next PVP season, that is should they make that change. That's when they will add covers to packs and make changes to existing characters. Use the covers, don't lose them.
  • MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2017
    @DiomedesSpear - when you next update the sheet, would it be possible to make the cell background for the vaulted characters a light gray? 

It's not really related to champ rewards, but it would be a convenient place to convey both sets of information at once. 

Also, Thenderblot Ross is an awesome name. :smile: Somewhere, there's a 3d printer called the Thenderblot Pro. And if there isn't,  there should be. 
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    wingX said:
    I wonder when will they changed 3*R&G and 3*Gamora to feed 4*R&G and 4*Gamora respectively (Assume that high chance these feeding are correct)? How often do they changed the which character feed which covers? Because currently I have 3*R&G covers on queue not sure whether to level it up for Drax (4 covers) or wait for 4*R&G (2 covers)?
    Honestly, I wouldn't expect it any time soon.  I think they've only done it twice since they started champion rewards, and they tend to do it in large groups.  The last one was fairly recent, but I would expect it more when they have 5 or more characters that they plan to switch.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Thanks for updating this. Couple of things, though: Peggy doesn't have a black cover, and now would be a great time to fix the typo in Kamala's name. Grinds my gears every time I see it.

(My brain shouts KHAAAAAAN! in a Shatner voice.)
  • Nabistay
    Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Does anyone else see the "PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO ENABLE 3RD PARTY HOSTING"?
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have entered on my home sheet. Was waiting. With 4* gamora coming, i assume 3* gamora will feed her. Also assuming that 3* R&R will feed 4* R&G. That leaves Drax hanging out there, so wondering about a 3* drax to come?
    Thanos can feed Drax and would fit much better than spider-woman. 

Nabistay said:
    Does anyone else see the "PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO ENABLE 3RD PARTY HOSTING"?
    Yup, seeing this too. Luckily the image from DiomedesSpear a few posts up is still working
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is getting hit by Photobucket's new restrictions on hotlinking. They are no longer an option for free photo hosting.
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    well with Gambit being released it'll probably be time to update the champ list with him. gonna guess he gives you Rogue covers. also I haven't champed 3* Elektra yet but I'm gonna guess she gives herself
  • Pongie
    I haven't champed 3* Elektra yet but I'm gonna guess she gives herself
    I have and she does
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    I’m betting 3* Gambit gives Rogue?
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Pongie said:
    I haven't champed 3* Elektra yet but I'm gonna guess she gives herself
    I have and she does
    Can you share the order of covers awarded?
  • Nabistay
    Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Hey small thing, but hawkeye modern no longer gives IM40 covers. instead it gives hawkguy covers (Black, Purple, Blue)
  • Pongie
    please add 5* from the new announcement. Hopefully more will be added frequently 
  • Pongie
    Thank you. I think it was mentioned the colours are top to bottom
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Updated OP.  Thanks, Aesthetocyst!
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    And with the R140 update, we can see which colour covers Vulture gives:

280: blue
    300: green
    320: red
    340: blue
    350: green
    360: red

So it simply cycles top to bottom twice.  If they ever introduce multiple 4*'s feeding a single 5*, they might vary the top-to-bottom pattern though.
  • Pongie
    @aesthetocyst can perform his magic and add sandman -> green goblin
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Any word on which covers 3* Angel gives?