Which of the characters with only 1 version would you want to have a variant of?

Comments

• Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Other (please mention in comment)
    I chose other - Colossus from the "Fear Itself" story line where he became Juggernaut.  Two birds with one stone, so to speak!!

• escart85
    escart85 Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Azoth658 said:
    Bring me more Doom. He should have a 5* for God Emperor and a 4* for infamous iron man. I think the 4* version is likely because we love iron man variants in this game almost as much as Spidey variants ;)
    A 4* Infamous Iron Man version makes sense since we already got Riri Williams. I've asked for that variant in the survey almost 6 months ago.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    I'll take Iron Patriot (Norman Osborne). He's part of the console game so they have a base already.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,289 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dr. Doom because he is, imo, Marvel's premier villain and if any villain left (now that Thanos is in the game), deserves a 5* (or even 4*), it is him.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Psylocke
    Beer40 said:
    I'll take Iron Patriot (Norman Osborne). He's part of the console game so they have a base already.
    If I remember correctly they'd have to change his purple since it creates five or six random critical tiles. That would be absolutely bonkers with 5*s.

On topic, the lack of love for Psylocke is doing me a sad. I was always kinda bummed that the only version of her that we have is mediocre.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Daredevil
    Jarvind said:

On topic, the lack of love for Psylocke is doing me a sad. I was always kinda bummed that the only version of her that we have is mediocre.
    Agreed. I know everyone (rightly) wants Spidey reworked, but playing with her in the last PvE reminded me just how bad the MPQ version of her is. Mediocre is probably an overly generous description.

Uncanny X-Force Psylocke? Maybe create some cool synergy with XPool and XFW...

*Insert obligatory Nightcrawler comment*
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moonstone
    Lots of call for Juggernaut. Understandable on two counts. 1. He's a classic villain from long back and more powerful than a limitation of level 40. 2. It could be a refreshing break for the same headbutting, unstoppable crashing spam beast we have to deal with over and over in Story Mode. And if they make a higher tier version, we're more than likely going to regret it.

A Moonstone variant might also be something we'd live to regret, but her powers could be better reflected than "Why does she have so much health!?" Plus, she actually has a different costume to wear. Or, you know, not wear. Whatever. Throw in some censor bars if you need to keep PG.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Picked Other:

I would like a 5* Professor X - Onslaught.  

Or a real Sentry.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Psylocke
    I really like Psylocke, and her only variant is TERRIBLE.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Hood
    I wouldn't mind a Norn Stone powered Hood.
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Jugs was close second, but I'd love a 3* version of Moon Knight.  One of my favourite Marvel characters and it'll be a quarter century before I ever fully cover and champ the 4* version.  At least a 3* I'd be able to use.
  • escart85
    escart85 Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt juggernaut a one trick pony ?

X force psylocke sounds nice :)

My choice would be infamous iron man dr doom. Didnt read god emperor so dunno.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ant-Man as Giant-Man
    or a Civil War version that includes 3 phases normal, small, and large (or just small and large)
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    She-Hulk 4* or Loki 5*
  • Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    Iceman. Maybe something with tile locking?
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Magneto.  Doom.  Colossus (I would also like to see Colossus not suck).  Ghost Rider (who would, also, not suck)
  • Melac
    Melac Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Psylocke
    I'd like to see a 4* Psylock: X-force. With a passive that triggers when you allied countdown tiles are destroyed (something about her seeing what her opponent's counter attacks will be, and working around that), an active blue, and something that puts down countdowns that trigger each turn.

A support character, who doesn't stop working when she's solo, and she'd have synergy with the other X-Force DP and Wolverine. Which makes sense thematically.

Also, I just want a Psylock who doesn't utterly suck. I like her so much as a character I even have her rostered, despite being utterly balls.
  • Kaeyne
    Kaeyne Posts: 68 Match Maker

I've said it before and I will say it again: She-Hulk.

She is smart and powerful and deserves a character slot that fits here character. Also, she looks great in her business attire.

• SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Squirrel Girl
    Definitely want to see more Doom in the game but picked Squirrel Girl on the poll because she was there and honestly am curious what the game would actually do with a Squirrel Girl variant.

I have to say though, I really don't get why people are so adamant about Juggernaut getting more attention. If he remained a major character I could understand it but he hasn't been really relevant for years and even at his height he was just kind of side-muscle at best. Yelena Belova is even worst, I can only assume that her place among the poll options is a troll.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I voted "other" but wanted a 'none of the above' option.
    There are so many great characters out there that aren't in the game.  I'd rather see more new faces than re-tooled versions of what we already have.