Heroes for Hire store rotation

Newbsandwich
Newbsandwich Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
I noticed that buying covers from the "heroes for hire" store reveals the next 4* character that would be available in the rotation. Then you can buy that one and reveal the next 4* in line. 

So my question is, has anyone created a list of the hero for hire character cover rotations? Just so I can plan ahead for characters I may want in the near future.
Tagged:

Comments

• Haldern
    Haldern Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    These are actually in order of the required Behemoth Burrito 4*. You can find this in the Sneak Peek thread. As for the color, it seems to be the first color this cycle. Not sure of it will move to second in the next cycle or not. 
  • Newbsandwich
    Newbsandwich Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Hey, thanks for the help Haldern. Solid advice. now i can plan out how much money to waste this week :,(
  • Tintaiwan
    Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
    I wish you could see the color!  
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Tintaiwan said:
    They are currently in the second colors.  All of them will be second colors until the rotation starts again (on IMHB) and then it will be the third.

As for a schedule, this gives a month ahead view.
  • Haldern
    Haldern Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    If you look in the store, there should be a preview of the next few as well. I'm saying this as an android player, of course. 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    That'll be my 13th Coulson cover. Not sure I want to trust RNG to finish my 5/2/5, so that one is really tempting
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    For my iOS version, theres a slider at the bottom of the store that shows you they next 7.  In fact, if you click on it, it is immediately purchasable.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    mexus said:
    pheregas said:
    For my iOS version, theres a slider at the bottom of the store that shows you they next 7.  In fact, if you click on it, it is immediately purchasable.
    Any Cloak and Dagger in there?
    No. Cho Hulk > Deadpool > Elektra > FatPin > X-Force > Agent Venom > Coulson > X-23.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Style55 said:
    mexus said:
    pheregas said:
    No. Cho Hulk > Deadpool > Elektra > FatPin > X-Force > Agent Venom > Coulson > X-23.
    Blue, Black, Black, Purple, Black, Black, Purple, Red, just in case someone wants to know the colors.

Are some people not seeing the list, with the ability to scroll through the next several? I remember during the "trial" phase some people could see future options and some couldn't, but if it's supposed to be rolled out to everyone now, everyone should have the option to scroll through.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    Style55 said:
    mexus said:
    pheregas said:
    Blue, Black, Black, Purple, Black, Black, Purple, Red, just in case someone wants to know the colors.

Are some people not seeing the list, with the ability to scroll through the next several? I remember during the "trial" phase some people could see future options and some couldn't, but if it's supposed to be rolled out to everyone now, everyone should have the option to scroll through.
    It's the middle color cover for everyone right now. It will change to the third color cover with (I believe) Hulkbuster.
  • Jaedenkaal
    DarthDeVo said:
    It's the middle color cover for everyone right now. It will change to the third color cover with (I believe) Hulkbuster.
    That's what I'm expecting. My HfH store clearly shows the cover color for all 7-8 available characters, as a banner in the icon at the bottom as well as the entire background color for the currently-selected character. Are others not getting this?
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    mexus said:
    deadtaco said:
    Tintaiwan said:
    They are currently in the second colors.  All of them will be second colors until the rotation starts again (on IMHB) and then it will be the third.

As for a schedule, this gives a month ahead view.
    Now, Coulson is in the store rotation (preview) but he's not in the DDQ document,
    the pattern is broken! So maybe my desired Cloak & Dagger will be featured in Heroes for Hire after all.
    The pattern is not broken.  If you notice there is a little "?" next to everything starting with Agent Venom.  That list is generated based off of the previous rotation.  If there are new characters that were added to the list, there's no way to tell until they show up in the Heroes For Hire store.  Even then, only the 4* character is visible, not all 3.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2017
    Is there anyway to learn who the next HfH will be?
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards

Iron Fist, Iron Man, Medusa, War Machine, Wasp, Ghost Rider, Star-Lord, Moon Knight, Punisher, Blade, Mr. Fantastic, Nova, Ant-Man, Miles Morales, Red Hulk, The Hulk, Deadpool, Elektra, Kingpin, Wolverine, Venom (Agent Venom), Agent Coulson, X-23, Iceman, Jean Grey, Winter Soldier, Sam Wilson, Peggy Carter, Captain Marvel, Professor Xavier, Cyclops, The Thing, Invisible Woman, Carnage, Quake, Drax, Nick Fury, Venom (Eddie Brock), Thor, Spider-Gwen, Kate Bishop

I believe this is the correct order. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

• Gra-Gra
    Gra-Gra Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Next is purple Moon Knight !!! Why is it his 2nd ability??? I thought it is still 3rd ability in rotation
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    talleman said:
    Is there anyway to learn who the next HfH will be?
    Sort all the 4* characters alphabetically by their subtitle (so Star Lord is L for "Legendary Outlaw").  Next should be Moonknight (Marc Spector), then Mordo (Master of the Mystic Arts).  Here's a full list:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelPuzzleQuest/wiki/crashsequence

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gra-Gra said:
    Next is purple Moon Knight !!! Why is it his 2nd ability??? I thought it is still 3rd ability in rotation
      Moon Knight is a pain for me also. I really wanted him but had poor luck with his covers and then as he was vaulted at the time, I passed on his HFH Cover last time round. Then he was unvaulted and I pulled a Black last weekend! Mine is now 1/3/0 but purple is his least useful cover, so now I don't know whether to buy or not. Looks like I will have asimilar dilemna with Max Pun coming next also...
  • DarthDeVo
    DAZ0273 said:
    Gra-Gra said:
      Moon Knight is a pain for me also. I really wanted him but had poor luck with his covers and then as he was vaulted at the time, I passed on his HFH Cover last time round. Then he was unvaulted and I pulled a Black last weekend! Mine is now 1/3/0 but purple is his least useful cover, so now I don't know whether to buy or not. Looks like I will have asimilar dilemna with Max Pun coming next also...
     Are some people able to see a preview of which character and color come next? My store doesn't seem to have that functionality. 

It should be green. I know for a fact it was purple last time, because I was missing that cover entirely and used HfH to get it. Had to decide between that or Star-Lord yellow, as I couldn't afford both at the time. 
  • Jaedenkaal
    DarthDeVo said:
     Are some people able to see a preview of which character and color come next? My store doesn't seem to have that functionality. 

It should be green. I know for a fact it was purple last time, because I was missing that cover entirely and used HfH to get it. Had to decide between that or Star-Lord yellow, as I couldn't afford both at the time. 
    If you buy the current offer, you'll see a preview of the next offer.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo said:

If you buy the current offer, you'll see a preview of the next offer.
     Ah, I guess that would make sense. I think I remember when they announced the change that it would track with Crash instead, the screen shot showed Hulkbuster, but a little preview window of Medusa, saying something like "Available in" with the timer counting down next to it. But when the change went live, that preview wasn't there for me. I thought maybe it was visible to people on other platforms.