PW's rotation in vault

Options
Lucapaco
Lucapaco Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
Hey!

I was trying to find some info about incomming PW's to vault in rotation, but i didn't found one.
I would like to know when and what PW's are going to show up and for what cost.

I got all PW's and stacked about 1000 gold. Now I'm waiting for Gideon 3.0. I don't know when he's going to show up and how much he's gonna cost. I can't plan my budget (I'm planning to buy 600 gold doubble pack+free red pack). I want to know if I can afford Gideon after buying that pack.  

While having all PW's I can't even see what PW's are in the vault. Before update I could at least see incomming PW's.

I think it would be nice with a little bit more info about it. 

Cheers

Tagged:

Comments

• hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    koth is due to turn up in the vault this thursday.
    I would wait until then before making any
    purchases. (unless there's something you want
    that will rotate out) recent trend puts the price of
    gideon 3 at best guess being 295 crystals.
    (priced the same as other mono colour pw's
    including new entree's)

HH
  • Lucapaco
    Options
    Like I wrote before, I have all PW's. Gideon 3.0 is what I'm missing. Last few new PW's were showing up in Vault in rotatio right after beeing removed from real $ purchase. So Gideon 3.0 and Koth should be available this Thursday. If Gideon 3.0 will cost 295 crystals than I can safely buy 600 crystals pack ;-) Thx
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not that directly - probably next week.
  • Twee
    Twee Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    How long is it taking people to level up their pw' s, especially duelies?  I only have the basic pc's and J2 but since buying him I've only accrued enough to barely level up ob when he rotates.  I can get koth as well but I wouldnt have enough runes for him or a duel after.
  • Lucapaco
    Options
    Whenever new PW is comming out, I have enough Runes to lvl them up to lvl 60. So I guess it take as long as it takes them to release new PW   ;)
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lucapaco said:
    Whenever new PW is comming out, I have enough Runes to lvl them up to lvl 60. So I guess it take as long as it takes them to release new PW   ;)

Even without quick battle?
    I might gather enough after ajani to level Gideon 3 to something 45ish, for nissa it won't add up that fast

• Lucapaco
    edited May 2017
    Options
    After buying ajani 2.0 I had enough to get him to  lvl 59. Now I have 116k runes (I haven't exchange dupes to runes few months now). Enough to make mono color PW lvl 60 ;-) I just play the game and the runes are stacking up.