Medusa Entangled firing twice

cubnad
cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
In the Deadpool Vs MPQ event I was using Medusa with C4ge. When I would fire Lukes yellow and it fortified Medusas countdown tile if I than matched the fortified it would trigger Entangled putting two attack tiles on yhe board. The countdown tile would still be on the board and if I matched it again it would put another two attack tiles. 
Not sure if this is intended or an oversite. 

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    That doesn't fit the description, no. The power says that it creates the Attack Tiles if the Countdown is "destroyed", not if it's "matched". So it's either a bug or the power description is poorly written.

Looking at her powers, tho, I notice that The Resolute Queen should trigger if an Attack, Protect, or Strike Tile ended up in the same situation, since that one triggers off the tiles being "matched".
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    It's a new change that came with the new update.
    Fortified tiles deal damage, give AP and trigger when matched. So yeah... I have been using it a lot and loving this interaction between cage and medusa
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't think this is a bug. It was in the release notes recently.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pongie said:
    I don't think this is a bug. It was in the release notes recently.
    This is correct.  Specifically, from the R127 release notes:
    Brigby said:
    • Matching a Fortified tile will now generate AP, deal damage, and activate trap and Countdown tiles when applicable.
    This has implications for a lot of powers, with one of the biggest ones that occurred to me being the possibility to get AoE damage out of 4* Rocket and Groot green while still keeping his passive active.