What to do with covers about to expire?

Options
Marvelous
Marvelous Posts: 52 Match Maker
So I'm in a little jam, I've been getting Covers like crazy lately, there are lots of characters I don't have since I've only recently got back into the game since leaving a few years ago.  I've spent a little money already twice this week.  I really don't want to spend more if I can avoid it... So I'll get to the point.

I have 1200 gold to spend.  It costs me 750 for a slot right now.  I have 3 star Rocket and Groot, 3 star Quicksilver, 4 star Mordo, 4 star Rocket and Groot and 4 star Medusa...as well as a **** ton of Moonstones and bullseye's..

Who should I take into my roster?  Should I dump more money to get them all? (Please say no, lol)  anyone save to sell?

I'd say I'm currently in 3 star land, I've got a couple championed and almost max covers for most of the others only missing a couple newer 3 stars..I only have a few 4 stars..

Comments

• DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Spend money
  • Marvelous
    Marvelous Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    Spend money
    On what?  Everything?, certain covers??.. You don't think anything is worth just selling?
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Keep the four stars Amongst the four stars i think mordo is pretty bad so maybe prioritize medusa and rockets
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Which colour medusa and 4 star rocket? It matters in prioritising.

Medusa is the best character in that list followed by 4 star Grocket, then 3 Star Grocket, then the other two.

are there any bad characters you could sell?

• Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Also Quicksilver is harder to come by, as he is vaulted. So if you're big on PVE he might be higher priority
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spend money on roster slots.
    You'll face those agonising decisions over and over and over again the next weeks.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And maybe hold off you tokens till you can roster next one. If you hold off for couple of weeks you should be able to build enough HP to have a safety cushion.