Classic Magneto: 15 1/0/0
Grey Suit Black Widow: 15 0/0/1
Psylocke: 30 2/0/0(covermax)
Punisher: 15 0/1/0
Black Panther: 15 1/0/0

Roster:
Blue Capt america
Yellow IM40

Who to invest in next? right now Im leveling Wolverine as I get covers for him atm. Also is capt and IM40 really worth investing in? this entire time I've been pretty much ignoring cap despite tokens practically throwing him at me, and to me IM40 only looks good for his recharge to funnel AP. also open for any suggestions on who to look out for adding to roster next

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wolvie and c. Storm, as those are the only characters you have that are topish tier for 2*s and have enough covers to make it worth it. Your intuition is correct for im40, but something to consider is that cap and im40 are frequently buffed during pve events, and since theyre handing them out as tournament prizes right now, theres a good chance that theyll be buffed in the next tournament. Certain missions will probably requirE him, so youll get far more points if you have him in your roster. probably dump daken or moonstone to pick up im40 since hes harder to find than a random cap. Moonstone is the worse character, but could be featured in both ladies only and dark avenger tourneys, whereas daken has only been featured in da tourneys, so its your call there.
  • what you need is 3 decent 2*s so that you can start getting HP, and with it, a good roster size. Once you start being able to target 3* cover spots in PvP, you will need a big roster, because you never know who will be available, and until you have at least 9 covers, most 3* characters will just be worse than the alternatives.

Now, what you really need is to find more OBW covers, but that's just a matter of grinding. She's the most important 2* right now, because there are no suitable replacements: You can have your choice of tanks, general support, and characters that are good vs goons, but you get one healer.