Team Ultima Looking For Players Who Can Bring It!

Comments

• TeamUltima
    TeamUltima Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Another position available. Get it while it's going! ????
  • dirt_mcgraw
    dirt_mcgraw Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Hi. I believe i would be able to help in ur alliance. My username is dirt_mcgraw and I am currently pending approval. Please review my roster and accept me in at your earliest convenience.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2017
    Hi, my username is MarvelX123, this is alliance what I am looking for! I am currently pending approval. Like you, I don't really play that hard and my main campaigns is the Alliance Events which I will always play (unless there is no internet access which seldom happen) and I normally play PVE that has the reward that I want, otherwise I will be playing PVP. I am looking forward to joining your alliance and work together for the alliance event.

• dirt_mcgraw
    dirt_mcgraw Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Please advise? Would like to join alliance. See previous comment
  • TeamUltima
    Thanks to everyone who applied but the position has now been filled. We will post back here if another spot opens up. Thanks again,

R-i-c-h-a-r-d
  • TeamUltima
    I'm very excited to announce we're recruiting again! We have a spot for a heavy hitter. Looking for someone with a roster of close to 100 ideally with a few champ'd 4*. The last Spidy team event we took top prize with a day to spare. This has been the case since we formed Team Ultima. We're mainly a PVE alliance but you're free to play PVP so long as it doesn't conflict with any main events such as Galactus, Civil War, etc. 

Pm me if you're interested, we'd love to hear from you.

R-i-c-h-a-r-d
  • Melovingu1
    Melovingu1 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Top of the morning 2/u. My user iz "melovingu" , l'm lookin 4 a more aggressive alliance 2 play with. I've been playing abt 1yr,1/2  I'm the top player on my team every day, I'm really aggressive abt my rooster, I'm lookin 4/a team that is aggressive about there alliance placement.  and I play daily. I play in the storyline 90% a few pvp not much. If ur lookin 4 that player then I'm ur guy
  • TeamUltima
    edited July 2017
    Team Ultima are still looking for one serious player to join our ranks. If you think you can make a difference pm me or apply to join and I'll check out your roster. Thanks,

R-i-c-h-a-r-d
  • Melovingu1
    Melovingu1 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    I'm lookin 2 join if l cut the mustard user: melovingu 
  • TeamUltima
    Thanks everyone for your interest but recruiting has finished for now. If another spot opens up I'll be posting here again. Thanks again,

Richard
  • TeamUltima
    2/3 slots available. Check out previous posts to see what we're all about. Talk soon!
  • TeamUltima
    Ok folks, one spot gone and two remain. Apply now to join an active alliance with great team spirit!
  • TeamUltima
    Only 1 spot left! Pm me, message me in this thread or apply to join and I'll check out your roster. We're set to private so tick the box to show private alliances in app.

Thanks,
    R-i-c-h-a-r-d
  • TeamUltima
    It’s been a while but we’ve got one spot open again. Looking for friendly player who plays PVE. Most of us play PVP on the side but it’s not a requirement. As we’ve only one spot we’d like someone transitioning to 4* (should have some champed 4*). If you apply to join and your roster is strong enough, you’re in. Thanks,

R-i-c-h-a-r-d
  • Cogs7
    Cogs7 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    It’s been a while but we’ve got one spot open again. Looking for friendly player who plays PVE. Most of us play PVP on the side but it’s not a requirement. As we’ve only one spot we’d like someone transitioning to 4* (should have some champed 4*). If you apply to join and your roster is strong enough, you’re in. Thanks,

R-i-c-h-a-r-d
    I am working on maxing out and championing 4*. Daily player and prefer pve. I have applied to the guild and hope you think my roster is strong enough. 
  • TeamUltima
    edited January 2018
    Cogs7 said:

R-i-c-h-a-r-d
    I am working on maxing out and championing 4*. Daily player and prefer pve. I have applied to the guild and hope you think my roster is strong enough. 
    Ok Cogs, you stand to earn some decent rewards with use. Give it your best shot and welcome aboard!
  • TeamUltima
    ** See previous posts to get an idea of the level of player we’re looking for **

A spot has opened up. Let us know if you’re interested. Post here or pm me. Thanks,

R-i-c-h-a-r-d
  • TeamUltima
    One spot left. Max progression on team events every time
  • Poodlec
    Poodlec Posts: 50 Match Maker
    edited May 2018
    Hi, i'm looking for an alliance right now and yours is right up what i looking for. Right now i'm in pupblic alliance Free Cake, my nickname is Poodlec.

Alliance finded, thank you !
  • TeamUltima
    Hey everyone, it’s been a while but Team Ultima is looking for 2 players to put up a good fight in Team Events. After that you can play as much or as little as you like.

We have some heavy hitters so if everyone does a little work for toward the Team Events, no one will have to do a lot, reducing the dreaded Burnout!

We’re a social bunch so any new members are welcome to join our chat channel on Slack. That said this is not a requirement.

Although all applications to join are welcome, you’d be required to have mostly champ’d 4* characters. If you have couple of champ’d 5* characters it would be a bonus.

Either message me here or just apply to join TeamUltima if you think you’re a good fit. If you’re applying directly in app, we’ll have a quick look at your roster to make sure you’re our guy/gal

Thanks for Reading,

R-i-c-h-a-r-d