So how do the new bonus rewards work?

Options
Warbringa
Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Being a Steam player this is new to me. Joined VIP to get new rewards which sounded awesome.  Played a clear of the Hunt this morning before the new update, which provided the new rewards to paying Steam customers.  I received bonuses in 6 of my 8 next clears after the update (3x 500 iso, 1x 25 hp, 2x heroic tokens).  I was very pleased with the haul.  Alliance members who play a lot of PvE told me they could easily get 15 rewards a day under the old intercept system on a regular basis.  I then proceed to clear all nodes and receive no bonus rewards in over 20+ straight clears.  I never received any bonus rewards after those first few clears and I cleared every node 6 times in the first sub and all of the one-time clears on the event sub.  I thought the old intercepts allowed up to 20 rewards per day but it seems I hit some sort of wall and I don't think it was RNG after going well over 20 straight clears without any bonus reward.  Any other Steam players encounter this?

Comments

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes from what I have been told by others, it seems to be lower.  I have started keeping track of my daily rewards on the Theories/Statistics page in order to chronicle the first full months of rewards that I have from clearing a sub (minimum 4 clears).  I think it will be interesting to see how they average out over the next month or so and maybe it will help some people figure out if the $2/mo. to get them is worth it to them.
  • NewMcG
    NewMcG Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Perhaps, before long, someone (presumably Brigby) will offer up an explanation of how many rewards are allowed per day in the new system. I assume it's slightly less, due to the built-in increase of the DDQ rewards, but it would still be nice to have an official word on it.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    *The Helpshift FAQ regarding Bonus Rewards can be found here, Please keep discussions about the functionality of Bonus Rewards in the official thread. Thanks!*
This discussion has been closed.