Mind sculpt locked up the mana [Fixed In 2.1.1]

Captsquee
Captsquee Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
I was playing the blue node in the new event and in 2 of the matches when I used mind sculpt it locked up the mana and didn't do anything.  Everything else in game functioned though. I had to quit the match forfeiting victory . Was wondering if something could be done.  Not getting those points is definitely going to knock me out of my chance of being in the higher rankings.  It would be nice to have some form of compensation for the loss.  Hopefully I didn't discover a new bug lol.  

//Edited Title -Brigby
Tagged:

Comments

• Captsquee
    Captsquee Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    @Brigby didn't know if I tagged you right
  • wickedwitch74
    wickedwitch74 Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    This happened to me as well. The gem board was completely disabled, and I had to forfeit the game.
  • Twee
    Twee Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Same here. Also sent a ticket off to them but I'm pretty sure they know already (hoping).
  • jj666
    jj666 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Me too. Bit frustrating but hopefully obvious enough that it'll be fixed quickly
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @Captsquee You tagged me correctly!

Thanks for the heads up. This issue has already been reported, along with Liliana's Grave Mist ability, and the developers will be working on a fix. 
  • Twee
    Twee Posts: 56 Match Maker
    I just read through the Bugs for this update and, all I can say is good luck devs!  I know as the game gets farther along its ganna get tougher.  Thanks for responding.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can confirm. Hope they hurry with a hot fix, because it is costing coalitions points.
  • tfg76
    tfg76 Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby A freeze like this also happened to me 3 times against Temmet in Trial of Zeal, possibly when destroying my own support or his embalm activated gem. Coincidentally, those were also the times I was closing to beating that bad boy.
  • tfg76
    tfg76 Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby And again. I gotta say, I think it's fun that these new nodes are difficult (it's a puzzle!), but I don't love that they're impossible because of freezes.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. I just wanted to give a quick update.

The development team has been hard at work developing fixes for not just the Planeswalker ability freezes, but also the freeze with Drake Haven and cycled cards. They are working as fast as they can to get a stable hot-fix update ready and released hopefully this week.