Unable to create alliance

Options
Anyone have the problem mentioned in my title? I do have enough crystals but still unable to create an Alliance. Popup reads 'There is a problem with your account, please contact customer support'

Can anyone enlighten me?

Comments

• Me too ? Idk what's up
  • I guess no one has the answer...
  • First, are you guys able to join any alliance? If you are able, there should be nothing wrong with your accounts.

Secondly, have you guys ever used any form of cheats, hacks or exploits of any kind?

If you have indeed done so, then what you're seeing is perfectly normal.

Normally, this sort of thing usually doesn't have to be spoken out so obvious. But you'll be surprised at the amount of people who cheat, yet still expect to have the same rights, and be placed in the playground as non-cheaters.

Not impying that you guys are cheaters. Just saying that we do get cases where cheaters still demand to be put in the same playground as the non-cheaters.
  • No.. no cheat of any kind at all..
    All thru hard work and grinding and plenty of time spent.

And I'm unable to join any as well. It says that 'We can't contact the allience'
  • Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Your only choice is to contact the helpdesk then.

It is most unfortunate, but there seem to have been situations where legitmate users get flagged as cheaters even though they have never actually cheated.

Your only choice is to contact support and explain to them.

Do note, however. We had cases of cheaters who had been blatantly cheating, but have the nerve to outright claim that they weren't cheating. These guys are not only cheaters, they are liars as well.

I sincerely hope that you are not one of these guys, and I wish you luck in getting this problem solved.

If you are not a cheater, then you do not deserved to be labelled as one. Don't give up on getting this problem fixed.
  • Yeah I have contacted them waiting for their reply.

I have spend considerable amount of time playing this game and even to the extend of playing the whole night. Quite proud of my achievements though and I do hope this problem will be solved as i had put in a lot of effort.
  • Good luck. They might not respond so soon but don't give up.

If you've done nothing wrong, don't be afraid to fight for it.
  • I was flagged as a cheater, so I'm unable to create an alliance as well icon_e_biggrin.gif
    but, after all, what I'm losing? icon_twisted.gif my roster contain all maxxed chars icon_mrgreen.gif
    Guess, I can play alone, lol
    So ... whatever, those restrictions can't stop us, cheaters ))))
  • z0x_Corp wrote:
    I was flagged as a cheater, so I'm unable to create an alliance as well icon_e_biggrin.gif
    but, after all, what I'm losing? icon_twisted.gif my roster contain all maxxed chars icon_mrgreen.gif
    Guess, I can play alone, lol
    So ... whatever, those restrictions can't stop us, cheaters ))))

Good for you then.

Just so you know, the devs aren't out to ruin you cheaters. They just want to make sure that the legit players are protected from you people.

So they won't be trying to stop you from playing.