**** Gamora (Awesome Mix Volume 2) ****

Cthulhu
Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
edited March 2018 in Character Details

Gamora (Awesome Mix Volume 2) :gamora:

4 Star Rarity (Legendary)[/i] 

At Max Level: HP:12953 11/65/12/3.0x/85/13/74/43

Deadly Strike 10 :red: AP

Gamora swiftly strikes the enemy with her sword, landing a deadly blow.  Deals 713 damage and creates a 2-turn Red Countdown tile, targeting that character, which deals 179 damage at the end of each turn.

Level 2: Deals 991 damage.  Countdown tile deals 249 damage every turn.

Level 3: Deals 1232 damage.  Countdown tile lasts 3 turns.

Level 4: Deals 1783 damage.  Countdown tile deals 358 damage every turn.

Level 5: Deals 2847 damage and creates a 4-turn Countdown tile that deals 477 damage every turn.

Max Level:

Level 3: Deals 2308 damage.  Countdown tile deals 466 damage every turn.

Level 4: Deals 3340 damage.  Countdown tile deals 670 damage every turn.

Level 5: Deals 5335 damage and creates a 4-turn Countdown tile that deals 892 damage every turn.

The Deadliest Woman… 9 :black: AP 

Gamora uses her sword to take out her opponents, permanently.  Create 4 strength 32 Purple Attack or Strike tiles.  

(PASSIVE) At the start of the turn, if all Purple tiles are friendly special tiles, Gamora removes those tiles and downs the target. 

Level 2: Creates tiles of strength 48.

Level 3: Creates tiles of strength 64.

Level 4: Creates 5 strength 79 Purple Attack or Strike tiles.

Level 5: Creates 6 strength 115 Purple Attack or Strike tiles.

Max Level

Level 3: Creates 4 strength 122 Purple Attack or Strike tiles.

Level 4: Creates 5 strength 150 Purple Attack or Strike tiles.

Level 5: Creates 6 strength 220 Purple Attack or Strike tiles.

Incapacitate 6 :blue: AP 

Gamora knocks out the enemy, giving her allies an opening.  Turns the target for 1 turn.

(PASSIVE) Whenever an enemy is Stunned, creates a strength 32 Purple Attack or Strike tile.

Level 2: Stuns the target for 2 turns.  Creates a strength 41 Purple Attack or Strike tile.

Level 3: Creates a strength 53 Purple Attack or Strike tile.

Level 4: Stuns the target for 3 turns.  Creates a strength 76 Purple Attack or strike tile.

Level 5: Also stuns a random enemy for 1 turn.  Creates a strength 107 Purple Attack or Strike tile.

Max Level:

Level 3: Stuns the target for 2 turns.  Creates a strength 101 Purple Attack or Strike tile.

Level 4: Stuns the target for 3 turns.  Creates a strength 145 Purple Attack or Strike tile.

Level 5: Stuns the target for 3 turns and an additional random enemy for 1 turn.  Creates a strength 204 Purple Attack or Strike tile.

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Demi used the wrong artwork!

And remember that my "insightful" goes away with the pic!  Your move Cthulhu. . .
  • catcusvader
    catcusvader Posts: 93 Match Maker

This is what the real gamora should look like.
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    but the Gamera has firecrackers for legs and flies in circles into his foes!
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since her blue stuns two enemies at 5 covers, would it create two tiles?
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    3/5/5 is definitely her best build. There are way better red abilities among the Guardians of the Galaxy!
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    That would be nice. Not a whole lot of characters that stun multiple enemies. Spider Gwen hits two, and has mostly complimentary colors, thought they fight over red. Teen Jean stuns all three. Um... Dazzler stuns all three if there's at least ten yellow tiles? Can anyone else think of multi-stunners? (Thanos doesn't count since he would stun her too.)
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,487 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cthulhu said:
    but the Gamera has firecrackers for legs and flies in circles into his foes!

Gamera is really neat - he is full of turtle meat - Gamera!
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Uh ok...pretty sure she has a chance to get nerfed at some point. I mean, if they nerfed 1* Venom....come on, the writing is on the wall.  Her black power creates 6 tiles at max, it will be way too easy to simply manipulate the board with that.  You will then have all the 5* rosters complaining because this will instakill a 5* etc etc.  In addition there are a lot of easy ways to remove purple tiles or get purple tile specials easily.  I imagine that trap tiles do not count as special tiles since they have never counted as such before.  Consider all the options to play with: 2* Bullseye, 3* Bullseye, 3* Storm, Kamala Khan, Ant-Man, Quake, 2* Magneto, Professor X, 3* Black Widow, 3* Spiderman are just some initial thoughts.  While none of these other than Quake, ProfX and Ant Man are in the 4* tier...keep in mind that future characters will impact her as well.
  • peanut_gallery
    peanut_gallery Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    The way I read her black passive, you could match purple with Spidey on move 1, and if the AI doesn't create a special tile on purple on it's first move, you instakill at beginning of turn 2.

So Gamora/Spidey/Thanos for 20 second wins against champed 5* teams.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    zodiac339 said:
    Um... Dazzler stuns all three if there's at least ten yellow tiles?
    Stop dragging my heart around. :(

Peggy and Goblin are the two you missed. And Thanos, though he'll stun Gamora as well.
  • zodiac339
    Or, right. Peggy I should have remembered. I've never lucked into a Trick or Treat cover, so I wasn't aware he could multi-stun.

Lulu Dallas Multistun.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    zodiac339 said:
    Lulu Dallas Multistun.
    Leeloo. Good reference.

Yeah each blue pumpkin bomb stuns a random (unstunned) target, so if they all resolve, you'll stun everyone.
  • zodiac339
    Leeloo. Thank you. It's been years since I last watched The Fifth Element.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow this new Gamora incapacitate with her deadly woman strikes!

Time to hoard :)
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    The way I read her black passive, you could match purple with Spidey on move 1, and if the AI doesn't create a special tile on purple on it's first move, you instakill at beginning of turn 2.

So Gamora/Spidey/Thanos for 20 second wins against champed 5* teams.
    No.. all purple tiles have to be friendly special tiles. If there are any regular purple tiles it won't fire.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    3/5/5 all the way. Her red is decidedly unimpressive, especially taking into account that the countdown has an expiration. I initially hoped that it would go off each turn like Torch's or Wasp's to combine well with characters that care for countdowns, but alas.
  • Caprila
    Caprila Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Looks like she makes a bunch of strike tiles though. That countdown will be useful for extra strike damage every turn, even if it's not indefinitely.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    3/5/5 seems like the clear optimal build.

Red is pretty **** in its own "merits" and even worse given the number pf very good red 4* powers.  Plus blue and black both make it easier to proc her insta-kill.
  • tph_james
    tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    Will Gamora be vaulted the next season together with R&g?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    tph_james said:
    Will Gamora be vaulted the next season together with R&g?

Her introductory PvP should be the last event of the current season, so she should be eligble to enter the token pool next season along with Rocket and Groot and Starlord.