Bugs in the Update

naphomci
naphomci Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
So, there are a few bugs introduced.

Enter the Battlefield triggers happen twice - Olivia and Goblin Bushwhacker at the least. 

Prevent Damage now also prevents kill spells. My opponent plays Avacyn. I play Unlicensed Disintegration on her. Nothing happens, my whole team dies.

Pack dupes are back! My first Amonkhet pack started with Rhona's Monument, then Rhona's Monument.

Any others people want to add?

Comments

• Yvendros
    Yvendros Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    not yet.  ran in to ETBx2 and dupes in packs.
  • julianus
    julianus Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    I'm fairly certain that duplicates in a card pack are a feature, not a bug. ;)
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Game froze twice until now.
    The first time when collecting the first event reward (did get it)
    The second time during a fight, directly after matching three gems. The gems didn't event begin to fall (if Screenshots are helpful, I can provide them @brigby)

Also, I wasn't able to replace one of my creatures directly before the second freeze

/E
    Anybody else not being able to get rid of the notification symbol?

/E2
    Costs for cycling cards so not match requiref mana (shefet monitor needed at least 8)
  • Gun Bunny
    Gun Bunny Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Dreadwaters does NOTHING. No activated gems appear.

Clash of wills drops an activated gem without a countdown, when viewed it shows what turns out to be the next card in hand for my opponent.

How the tinykitty do you manage to create new bugs as glaring as this to cards that have been around since origins?
  • Flaricus
    Flaricus Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Game just froze on me in new AKH event, when using Lilianas grave mist ability.
  • julianus
    julianus Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Jace1's third loyalty ability bugs out the game. After using it, you can't interact with the gem board. You can still look at cards, but you can't make any matches, forcing you to quit.

Confirmed this by trying it in two successive fights, same result each time.
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    How do you test a "Standard" deck in Training Grounds when there are pigs and Olivia's all over the place? I guess Training Grounds has now become even less useful...
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Thanks for reporting all of these issues. I've passed all of them along to the developers, and they'll be sure to investigate immediately
  • Yvendros
    Yvendros Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Not sure if it did before, but double-strike and trample actually hit the second time in my last match!

EXCEPT!  my 14/14 trample Lightning Runner crashed into a 12/12 Metalwork Colossus.  It did hit twice, and trample got the full second hit.  but my Runner took 12 damage from the Colossus (even though battle log says -6 and it shouldn't actually be any).

I've got a screenshot if you'd like.  
  • kellendor
    kellendor Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2017
    Trial of Ambition has frozen twice during match and once during Blue deck creation.  All three times forcing a restart and losing two match counters.

Edit.  Jace's 3rd skill and Liliana's 2nd skill both freeze the game in Trial of Ambition, have now had it freeze three times during match.
    Hope y'all either fix the bugs and restart event, or  comp the rewards.
  • terribear
    terribear Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Fateful showdown does nothing.  Casts itself, doesn't allow you to choose a target, no damage done.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    It feels like watching Oprah. You get a bug! And you get a bug! Everyone gets a bug!

Who needs beta tests when you have a community to do that!

Also, I think it hasn't been mentioned here :
    The coalition screen finally displays the points of players again (for a coalition event)  - thanks for that - but everyone is first (how cute! Maybe this is a problem with the new tiebraker?) and the ranking looks very random(ish, well, everyone is first)
  • Gaitreli
    Gaitreli Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Counsels Lieutenant doesn't renown trigger doesn't happen at beginning of combat anymore but at when the creature attack happens, hence no longer buffing your other creatures if it is the last creature on the field. 
  • klobberer
    klobberer Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Cards are rearranged at end of turn.
  • voodoo_gremlin
    voodoo_gremlin Posts: 61 Match Maker
    I'm not happy about reporting this but...Glorious End is not destroying my creatures at the end of my turn. As much as I'd like to keep it this way it's already just to powerful.
  • mournfen
    mournfen Posts: 89 Match Maker
    edited May 2017
    Big issues with the stack. 
    Instance 1:
    Playing Kiora against Gideon. The have a 11/10 consul Lt. I cast Herald of Gaea (first card in stack) the second is a Turn to Frog it also has full mana. As HoG enters ConLt immediately dealt 11 first strike damage then I was given the option to cast TtF. 
    Instance 2
    Lilliana the last hope mirror match. Using the metalwork Colussus a 12/12 they have 3 creatures with 11 total Atk. When combat happens all creatures get dealt damage then the start to die off, as the die and rotate down the cartouche buff starts applying to all the creatures and now my 12/12 dies and instead of being a clean board state the opponent is left with a 7/5 life link. My creature should have survived and all the AIs should have died.

the Cartouche issue has happened multiple times.

• Laeuftbeidir
    Next one,
    Every time I switch  Shefet monitor in my hand, the image displays the one of the cards above. Screenshots on demand, Brigby (I guess there's no need to tag you in the bug section)
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Thanks for the bug reports! I've been continuously relaying them to the developers, and hopefully they'll be able to resolve these quickly.

@Laeuftbeidir

Is this occurring exclusively when you switch Shefet Monitor, and no other card?
  • Mickleberry
    Mickleberry Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Animist's Awakening doesn't seem to convert the special 1-turn gem... it still converts gems to green if there are enough green gems on the board, but otherwise the spell does nothing.
  • PoliPino
    PoliPino Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    I'll add what I've noticed to the list:
    1. Animist's Awakening does not create the countdown activated gem
    2. Cycling Oketra's Attendant with the cycle icon white, I see the animation to activate an Enbalm gem. But, the gem immediately becomes de-activated and Enbalm does not activate
    3. With New Perspective on the board, Cast Out does not gain mana when it is drawn