Champion rewards [By Character]

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    How do 5* champion levels work? Is it still 15 levels per cover after lvl 450? What are the rewards for each 5* champ level?
    It's one level per cover just like any other champion. Champion level rewards are Legendary tokens, ISO, HP and CP. The exact list can be found in the spreadsheet linked in the first post.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Doom--->IW

Glad I didn't champion doom! icon_lol.gif

Now that IW is badass, do you still feel the same way? icon_e_smile.gif
  • star29fish
    star29fish Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    3* thanos goes into red hulk. If it hasn't been stated b4
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2017
    So if Hawkguy feeds into Kate Bishop, seems like they are setting up for 3* Iron Fist to be adjusted to feed into the inevitable 4* Iron Fist...
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Apparently Hawkguy does produce Kate covers - blue, black, then purple.

Personally I'd welcome a reassignment of 3* IF to pair with 4* IF if they wanted to go that route.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sidlon wrote:
    Personally I'd welcome a reassignment of 3* IF to pair with 4* IF if they wanted to go that route.

That would be great. Too bad my IF already cross over the second cover. Will be a while before the third. That should be plenty of time for the reassignment
  • Quebbster
    Pongie wrote:
    Sidlon wrote:

That would be great. Too bad my IF already cross over the second cover. Will be a while before the third. That should be plenty of time for the reassignment
    My Fist is one cover away from the second fourstar cover, and I have five covers in queue. Going to wait as long as possible to apply them as my Kate Bishop is 5/2/5 and a blue cover would therefore just be ISO.
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Sidlon wrote:
    Apparently Hawkguy does produce Kate covers - blue, black, then purple.

Words cannot express how disappointed I was when they changed Iron Fist's rewards from Hulkbuster to Kate when mine was at about level 181. That Kate cover has done nothing for me and IMHB is taking forever to fully cover (outside of his Red, which has been at 5 covers for months, and is probably technically at 7 or 8).
  • Steellatch
    Steellatch Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Didn't know my page was linked here. I fixed the changes and added the new characters. I am probably going to add some tracking features.
  • Ezrius
    The two different sheets now say two different things for Quicksilver (War Machine vs Iceman).  Can anyone confirm?  If he rewards Iceman, he immediately gets switched to my bonus hero.  If he rewards War Machine, I literally do not care about him.
  • Quebbster
    Ezrius said:
    The two different sheets now say two different things for Quicksilver (War Machine vs Iceman).  Can anyone confirm?  If he rewards Iceman, he immediately gets switched to my bonus hero.  If he rewards War Machine, I literally do not care about him.

It's War Machine.
  • Ezrius
    Bummer.  Thanks for the quick reply.
  • Quebbster
    @mexus - Bl4de should be the champion reward for Blad3. No ifs and buts about it. He just happened to be released after the last champion  rewards revision. Hopefully another revision is imminent.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    As the proud owner of a 1/0/2 Red Hulk, I wouldn't mind if he had a few more feeders. Just sayin'
  • Ezrius
    Having more than one feeder for any 4* when there are so many without feeders just doesn't make sense anymore.

That said, if certain 4*s do have to have multiple feeders, I wish they could at least feed the covers in a different order.  It's pretty annoying when you realize there are two options to try feed a character, then notice both feed in the worst possible order for your current build (e.g. if feeding a Red Hulk that's at 4/1/5).
  • DiomedesSpear
    DiomedesSpear Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2017
    I tired to update the masterful work of aesthetocyst.
    Missing Star-Lord info. Also Assuming that Rocket & Groot 3* will soon feed the same 4*

• Sidlon
    Thanks, Diomedes!  I've updated the OP.

Does anyone know who 3* StarLord generates?
  • Ezrius
    If this thread is correct, he rewards 4* Star-Lord, Red, then Yellow, then Purple.
  • DiomedesSpear
    DiomedesSpear Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    I couldn't see the file the first time, hopefully this one loads.

• Sidlon
    Looks good.  Want to try adding the 3->4* StarLord connection?