Update To Powers That Interact With Team-Up Tiles *Updated (5/12/17)

13»

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @Al_Paca @Felonius

Based on the developer's feedback, it appears that disallowing Team-Up tiles to be specifically chosen is an intentional change. Having said that though, they do recognize that this standardization of the way Team-Up tiles affect abilities is not intended to be a "nerf".

I'll be sure to let them know that they should take a look at Silver Surfer as well, when they evaluate other characters in the future.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Thank you Brigby.
  • Al_Paca
    Al_Paca Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for the timely and informative responses, Brigby!  I get that it wasn't intentional that the team-up change should nerf SS.  However, it is the case that he went from inferior to his 5* peers to more inferior than his 5* peers.  I'm not asking that we return SS back to his former glory...he never had any.  I'm just asking that we give him a slight nudge in the direction of struggling to stay relevant.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    I'll be sure to let them know that they should take a look at Silver Surfer as well, when they evaluate other characters in the future.
    And here I was about to inquire about Surfer. His Silver Singularity is kinda **** without being able to target TU. Cheers!
  • Königsmacher
    Königsmacher Posts: 61 Match Maker
    @Brigby
    Any news from the devs regarding 4*Cyclops' blue power? As pretty much everyone else said in this thread, disallowing it to target team up tiles can negatively affect the max amount of red gained. Plus, using it to gather the last TU ap to ready the big damage for his red gave Cyke more depth.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Brigby
    Any news from the devs regarding 4*Cyclops' blue power? As pretty much everyone else said in this thread, disallowing it to target team up tiles can negatively affect the max amount of red gained. Plus, using it to gather the last TU ap to ready the big damage for his red gave Cyke more depth.
    (Apologies for lack of tag. I am unable to replicate that second letter off the top of my head)

Unfortunately as of this moment, I do not have any updates available to communicate regarding 4-Star Cyclops and his blue ability. If I hear of any news, I will be sure to pass that along to the community.