Character change wishes

Options
So alot of these suggestions are ridiculous and wont happen, and probably have already been suggested or wont happen (but I know what the power of being a loud mouth can do for nerfs, so hopefully it works for buffs)

1. Ragnarok add a third power
(name to be determined)Power Cost black 6 AP
Ragnarok calls upon the darkness, dealing 71 damage to the current target and destroying 2 red tiles (generating AP for each tile destroyed).
Level Upgrades

Level 2: destroys 3 red tiles.
Level 3: Dealing 128 base damage.
Level 4: destroys 4 red tiles.
Level 5: Dealing 185 base damage.

Max Level:Deals 633 damage

2. marvel now magneto- each power costs 1 less ap

3. classic storm, each power costs 1 less ap

4. psylocke power change- why exactly does she not have a purple power?
Psychic Knife
purple 8 AP
Psylocke gains momentum, fluidly chaining attacks together. Deals 59 damage and creates a strength 12 purple Strike tile whenever fewer than 3 (would love it to change to if fewer than 5 but not a must) purple strike tiles exist. Costs 1 less for each purple Strike tile (min cost 5[would love minimum cost 3 but not a must]).

5. daredevil- never gets disarmed, if another tile replaces his trap it activates the trap, if his trap is destroyed by move that does not generate ap the trap is still is activated, any move that changes trap color does not trigger but is not disarm trap.

6. hulk- id like his green ability to be changed to something that allows him to block attacks for weak allies, thunderous clap is a good ability but does not really suite him

7. Loki power edit
TrickeryEdit
Power Cost Black 15 AP
Loki’s trickery turns the enemy’s tools against them, converting enemy Protect tiles to friendly Strike tiles and enemy Strike tiles to friendly Protect tiles. If no enemy protect or strike tiles exist loki deals ? (a moderate to low amount) amount of damage to the opponent

ok wishes put into the universe.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Voted yes for:

Ragnorak - needs a 3rd tile color, plus either a buff to green power or a not-terrible 3rd power.
    Loki - could really do with a 3rd power that isn't situationally useful like his others (something so he contributes without enemy special tiles).

Didn't vote for:

MN Magneto - he's really rather good, just 1 lame power and that's quite normal/balanced.
    C Storm - I don't know why people complain about her (aside form her low health), having not seen her old state, as she's darn good.
    Psylocke - she looks bad to me, but I've not played with her; just another new play-when-buffed-only 3*, which I assume is the intention.*
    Daredevil - cannot really buff him without destroying his uniqueness; he is terrible in PvE, but his powers hit plenty hard in PvP.
    Hulk - considering he contributes plenty just by being in the team, I don't think his powers need to get any more strength or utility.

* It would be very hard to keep with this game if every 2 weeks added another significant character, so I assume it's design that many be 'disposables' who get 2 weeks of spotlight then are never spoken off again.
  • Loki needs something to be more useful. He has low Health and I almost never get a chance to use his black. I swear they made Wolverine-Patch just to make Loki more useful. Why he doesn't have a green power is beyond me.
  • Zifna
    Zifna Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'd settle for not being able to deactivate your OWN traps on Daredevil. As it is, there are SO many characters he pairs poorly with due to accidental self-disarmament.
  • As Daredevil is 100% useless against goons, his abilities need to be significantly more powerful or his costs need to be cheaper.
  • I agree with Pyslocke and Loki. Psylocke power should be purple ( Her colours in the comics are purple, blue,and black) and Loki needs a 3rd green power (His whole get up is Green) and revision for his black power. Loki black power is useless if there are no tiles on the board. It should read "if there are no enemy strike tiles or defence tiles Loki creates 2 random colour strike and defence tiles each", it would work because it still follows in mould of strike/defence tile theme for his black power.
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Voted for DareDevil, because his traps are about as incomplete a game mechanic as paying to skip retaliates (both the ones worth 6 points and the ones against trios of 141s). It's also super-**** that the computer will never match his 'invisible' traps unless they're either in a 4/5-in-a-row or are the ONLY match available. But it does allow him to farm/block red/blue/env since the computer will avoid building/denying ap (if no Daken/Wolves/Punisher/etc.).
  • Your rag suggestion is interesting. Basically turns him into more of a thor clone. I think it's a little too powerful though. Auto destroying 4 reds is an excellent ability. Could potentially kill strike and atk tiles. Obviously it feeds thunderclap too, which feeds god like power. Maybe if the black placed red tiles. Course, then he'd be almost identical to thor, but with more health. I don't know, it's a thought.

If psylocke's red was purple, then my patch, spidey, psylocke team would be even more scary.

Mn mag is fine except that his blue is largely useless and costly.

Hulk is an interesting char. He may cause serious problems if spidey stun gets nerfed hard. That being the case I'd hold off on reccomending a buff. You are right though, it would be nice if your tank could jump out in front.
  • TheFallen wrote:
    Loki black power is useless if there are no tiles on the board. It should read "if there are no enemy strike tiles or defence tiles Loki creates 2 random colour strike and defence tiles each", it would work because it still follows in mould of strike/defence tile theme for his black power.

That's an awesome idea!

At least he should summon some good defense on his own if there is nothing the enemy offers.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    TheFallen wrote:
    Loki black power is useless if there are no tiles on the board. It should read "if there are no enemy strike tiles or defence tiles Loki creates 2 random colour strike and defence tiles each", it would work because it still follows in mould of strike/defence tile theme for his black power.

That's an awesome idea!

At least he should summon some good defense on his own if there is nothing the enemy offers.

Thanks ! Now if we can get the rest of community behind it... Dev's make it so!!!!!
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hulk mostly just needs to heal faster. It takes him 12 hours to recover on his own from a fight!

I'd give him a passive.... end of fight, heal half.
  • The Loki tweak to his trickery power is GENIUS, it fits perfectly with the game, and there are other abilities that pull the same trick. He could even have the levels of the ability tweaked to match accordingly, like damage increases and half damage at all times. I see loads of ideas on this board that'll never happen but feel like this is one that probably should.

My personal wishlist would be a third skill for Daken. I use him a lot but it's annoying he's capped at level 69, but also he's the only character with no active skill! Just 2 passives is really frustrating, especially if/when he's the last one alive on the team. Even a basic red slash attack would be a mammoth improvement. Come on devs, give him SOMEthing!
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Loki: Purple should do a small amount of damage with each swap, just to make the levels different. At the moment there isn't much difference between level 2 and level 5.

Magneto Now: Blue ability should be able to choose the blue tile to turn into a countdown tile.

Psylocke: Maybe it's a bit early, but I'd like a reason to ever use her blue ability.
  • Would like to see more conditional effects like hulks black.
    For example something that activates upon match 4 and above, additional critical tiles generated perhaps?
    Instead of straight up nukes, what about chaining effects, like every 4th or 5th match of a particular color, the next match of the same color gets 300% damage bonus. Feel this would be more combo like then betty's current red.
    Or what about locking out a particular color for the rest of the match, like upon activation of the ability, all current and future red tiles become environment tiles.
    That and defintely toggle skills, something that transforms along the lines of white queen or transformative like hulks black turns a random green. How about ice man that turns tiles blue as a passive when attacking.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Psylocke: Maybe it's a bit early, but I'd like a reason to ever use her blue ability.

It goes nicely with Ares green ability and with black panther's black ability.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I posted this over in suggestions board but I suppose it can go here too.

There are two "buffs" I would like to see for Punisher. He clearly does not need buffs but these two changes would be good for his feel and flavor.

Moli:
    So I understand why snipers and other countdown tiles stop if you stun the person who made it. They are stunned and can not focus on counting down the tile. But Punisher's countdown tile is a raging fire. Why does stunning him suddenly make the fire stop spreading? I love the flavor and feel of this ability but to be flavor perfection it really needs to continue the countdown even if Frank is stunned. I would also add a purely flavor line of if Frank is downed the enemies manage to extinguish the flames. Or just make it stick around after he is downed but that sounds a bit too strong.

Judgement:
    Minor change just for the feel of the ability but I would make it so it can not randomly target the outer ring of the board. I understand letting the player select where to hit would be too strong but it is really disappointing visually when Frank fires his huge salvo and only 6 (outer edge) or 4 (a corner) tiles blows up. This is technically a buff because it would guarantee 9 tiles of destruction so it would do a bit more damage and cause more cascades but I mostly want it for the visual satisfaction of punching a full block off the board.
  • akboyce wrote:

There are two "buffs" I would like to see for Punisher. He clearly does not need buffs but these two changes would be good for his feel and flavor.

Moli:
    So I understand why snipers and other countdown tiles stop if you stun the person who made it. They are stunned and can not focus on counting down the tile. But Punisher's countdown tile is a raging fire. Why does stunning him suddenly make the fire stop spreading? I love the flavor and feel of this ability but to be flavor perfection it really needs to continue the countdown even if Frank is stunned. I would also add a purely flavor line of if Frank is downed the enemies manage to extinguish the flames. Or just make it stick around after he is downed but that sounds a bit too strong.

Judgement:
    Minor change just for the feel of the ability but I would make it so it can not randomly target the outer ring of the board. I understand letting the player select where to hit would be too strong but it is really disappointing visually when Frank fires his huge salvo and only 6 (outer edge) or 4 (a corner) tiles blows up. This is technically a buff because it would guarantee 9 tiles of destruction so it would do a bit more damage and cause more cascades but I mostly want it for the visual satisfaction of punching a full block off the board.

I like the moli changes, a fire should continue to burn. Would like it if judgement was placeable, you could lower the damage value or number of tiles created to counter it.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Madjam wrote:
    akboyce wrote:

Moli:

Judgement:

I like the moli changes, a fire should continue to burn. Would like it if judgement was placeable, you could lower the damage value or number of tiles created to counter it.

I really like the quantity and power of the strike tiles it makes and you would have to sacrifice a lot of power to make up for being able to aim Judgement.
  • Hulk mostly just needs to heal faster. It takes him 12 hours to recover on his own from a fight!

I'd give him a passive.... end of fight, heal half.

Yeah, Hulk's healing factor is a near run to Wolvie's in the comics - his black anger should be a dual "generate green / heal damage".