Easier way of opening multiple tokens

Options
Starfury
Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor

Problem:

Regular play yields around 10 standard tokens per day as well as a reasonable amount of elite and heroic tokens.

On mobile, we need 3 taps to open each single token. (I guess it's similar in the Steam version)

tap tap tap

What this boils down to is me (and probably many other people) tapping my phone like an idiot waiting for the screens to cycle.

If I don't feel like doing this every day, it just means I spend several minutes of my weekend hammering away at my phone and rolling my eyes.

Solution:

Fortunately the solution is already in the game:

When you pull a 10/40 pack, the game goes into "Fast forward" mode that only requires a single tap after the first character is pulled.

My suggestion would be to add these two icons to the third screen - maybe instead of the icon leading to the power description (does anyone ever use that?) or in addition to it.

open another token
open all remaining tokens - with a stop button.

Comments

• SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Believe me, I do understand, however, since my small nieces and sometimes even other kids play quite often on my phone, I appreciate it that nothing important can be achieved with a single click. I wish the "leave alliance" button wasn't so obvious as well.

• Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    With 3* Starlord entering tokens I just opened the 118 elite tokens I had saved up in the last week and a half.

Spending 5 minutes hammering your phone screen to open each and every single tinykitten token is still stupid.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I agree! I'm getting carpal tunnel playing this game from all of the repeated screen taps. Let's tone it down a bit!