Unstoppable Crash + Don't Push That Button = infinite free matching

Ghreuss
Ghreuss Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
CPU controlled Juggernaut Unstoppable Crash'd away the countdown tile for 4* Rocket and Groot's green, but the passive free extra match continued to occur, even after the tile would have naturally expired - all the way to the end of the fight. After the extra match, gameplay continued as normal for that turn, as if the countdown tile still existed. Occurred during the 4* Rocket required node on Scotland Yard. I have not tested it on other nodes or with a player controlled Juggernaut.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I just experienced this as well. The green CD tile was destroyed by an enemy power, and R&G's green power did not revert to Don't Push That Button, but stayed as I aaaaaaam Groooooot for the rest of the match.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    It also happens if you destroy the tile yourself.  I did it with Surgical Strike and GSBW's pistols.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I for one welcome the opportunity to maximize the game's Baby Grootage.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happened in Backup Plan for me. The random column destruction took out the countdown, and Baby Groot just kept running around making extra matches. As with Quebbster, I would rather see this stay. More Baby Groot is better :smile: