Dont even get a reach around

Options

Comments

• Have you emailed or just the in game ticket procedure?
  • Both ways, thought ingame may not be working, did both on last 3 foul ups
  • I do thank you though, for attempting to aid me, im mistaken frequently but am positive on this, i hope...lol
  • I was told it was a glitch with the game. It took two tickets and approximately 4 days for them to get back to me. I was owed 4 assault/ISO 8 tokens for my top 50 finishes, as compensation customer support gave me 2:1 ratio heroic tokens. So I got 8 heroic tokens which didn't turn out to be too bad. Just wait a little longer and they'll get to you. I think a lot of players having this problem which sucks.

Hang tough and good luck.
  • ok ty man, so there is hope for this ant..lmao,the no reply or acknowledgement was what iffed me and not competing in tourny for PVE for nil,Covers ill eventually get.
  • It took them about 2 days for them to email me, and around 4 days for them to get me the correct tokens.

Actually, they gave me heroic tokens instead of assault tokens, but I was just happy to get them after waiting. Even though I didn't have a shot at psylocke I did pull an IW and a C mag.

As long as you received an email confirming that they received your petition, I would say hang in there, I'm sure they have a lot of complaints it sort through.
  • Great, that's helpful, thanks!
  • I've been waiting for 7 days for my iso8 assault token. Haven't heard from d3 since last Monday. Finally got fed up of waiting and wrote Again last night.

I'm also waiting for a reply on a different issue sent to d3 on February 14th. Communication from customer support is pretty bad.
  • good riddens!!!! No more popular retaliation with you lol
  • If it makes you feel any better, all my tokens gave me junk.

If I were you, I would convince CS to give me Psylocke covers directly. Reasoning: Assault is expired and Psylocke isn't yet added to Heroics. I think it's perfectly within reason, and this mishap may end up with you better off than the alternative of having to chance Assault tokens.
  • Perhaps they take offence at how poorly you write and that's why you've been ignored. I know I've been offended just reading this post.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm in the same situation as OP.

My Punisher & Psylocke are still far from finished so pulling from that pool of characters would have been very helpful.

And given the event ends tomorrow, seems like we're out of luck.
  • I think it might help if you pointed out the email you sent to, just in case you're using an incorrect address and not ask that they reply on what I believe is a weekend, since they don't (usually) work weekends.

Also, you might want to try to phrase your problem better. If what you sent them is similar to what you've done for your post, it's not unlikely that they are having difficulties understanding your problem. I'm personally unable to understand the details of the problem. All I'm getting is that it has something to do with the rewards? You mentioned getting "iso-8 covers". What exactly do you mean by that? Are you not getting rewards at all? Not getting the correct tokens you should have?
  • Unread postby eclyspe » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:09 pm
    I think it might help if you pointed out the email you sent to, just in case you're using an incorrect address and not ask that they reply on what I believe is a weekend, since they don't (usually) work weekends.

Also, you might want to try to phrase your problem better. If what you sent them is similar to what you've done for your post, it's not unlikely that they are having difficulties understanding your problem. I'm personally unable to understand the details of the problem. All I'm getting is that it has something to do with the rewards? You mentioned getting "iso-8 covers". What exactly do you mean by that? Are you not getting rewards at all? Not getting the correct tokens you should have?
    Perhaps your right eclypse, I was irked so my mind was racing and I type with my 2 index fingers(old dogs), so my train of thought tends to be ahead of where im at in typing.I shall resubmit another ticket taking my tyme, TY for bringing that to my attentoin. What I meant to express was. In PVE Iso-8 Brotherhood Event I have recieved less than half the correct rewards.Being that I,m steady at 1-3rd place overall and 1st - 5th place in every bracket and top 2 on all hardest brackets.That means I am missing alot chances to get Pys. covers from Iso-8 Brotherhood.Would not care except that she is the new characters so despite all my hard work in current and near future events, im already at a disadvantage.I was unaware I could be hard to understand if I try and type fast, so I ASSumed I was just be regarded as someone moaning for freebie's I didnt earn.Then I looked at Leaderboard My team for this is Punisher 136,spidey, 121 and required character or 89 IM40 for battery, yet only me and 2 others in top ten have a rooster, rest are lvl 60ish(including ppl im fighting for top 3 with) with one 2star rooster with lvl85's.I know all my AI enemys have been lvl 210 to 230 straight, those take tyme,skill and lots of luck to keep rebeating.So I was combining the thought of being ignored, along with losing chance at covers for my1/0/1 Psy, and fustrated at how low level rooster folks are not only on track to get same prizes as me for less work (at best).The rewards I have actually recieved were 3 to 4 correct covers and rest a mix of grey standard's and the everyday Heroics.Hope this is easier to understand.
  • I've found getting customer support from any gaming entity usually takes days, if not weeks, so I don't really expect prompt service when I put in a ticket. From what I understand in general the industry is not able to keep adequate staffing levels for these things without cutting into their profit margins and I'm sure they've run cost benefit analysis and figure anyone who's going to quit over a delay in customer service probably would've quit for any number of other reasons. I just don't remember a game where good or bad CR response made a significant long term impact. Short of something like 'all my characters are gone due to a bug and I need to talk to someone NOW!", I think it's just not that big of a deal to any gaming company's bottom line.
  • Phantron wrote:
    I just don't remember a game where good or bad CR response made a significant long term impact. Short of something like 'all my characters are gone due to a bug and I need to talk to someone NOW!", I think it's just not that big of a deal to any gaming company's bottom line.

Depends what company and what game :p I used to play Maplestory for 3.5 years I believe. Anyways the top 5% richest players on the server were chain hacked, characters stripped and in my case deleted. I filed a ticket and it took Nexon actually 2 years to come to the conclusion that my account was indeed compromised and they didn't even restore what I had, items or character. They gave me about 20 dollars of in game currency to start over, **** that.