Heroic covers shenanigans

Options
princesstrashpanda
princesstrashpanda Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
I just opened 5 heroic covers in a row: 5, 2 star heroes I've already maxed out. After you reach a certain level 2 star characters need to be removed from Heroic packs. 

*removed profanity - Ducky
Tagged:

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sell your level 144 two-stars and start new versions for new champion rewards.
  • aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I opened like 10+ heroic yesterday (from intercept, progression rewards, season rewards, etc), and all are 2* (I'm a 4* player with 20-ish champed 4*). The game and the devs may advertise and treat like Heroic is a decent or good reward, but essentially it will only drop you a 2* most of the time. (I think 2* drop rate from Heroic is like 70%)
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    We need a pack with 3* and 4* only. I'd actually spend money on that. But I'm not risking buying tokens only to see them wasted on 2*.

@aa25

For players who maxed out their 2* and 3* need ISO to max their 4*, that's not a very good option anymore.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@aa25

For players who maxed out their 2* and 3* need ISO to max their 4*, that's not a very good option anymore.

2* farming is one of the best things you can do if you play the long game.

Farming 2*s is ISO-neutral compared to selling the covers, but you get CP, HP and 3* covers in return.

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just opened 5 heroic covers in a row: 5, 2 star heroes I've already maxed out. After you reach a certain level 2 star characters need to be removed from Heroic packs. 

*removed profanity - Ducky
    Yeah definitely sell them and start over. I've probably sold each of mine 3-6 times, if not more.