Be careful when adding multiple boosts

Options
wirius
wirius Posts: 667
edited March 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I've put a ticket in about this, but don't want anyone else to make the same mistake. If you are adding additional boosts in the middle boost window, and hit your maximum, the option to buy the boost and its button will appear RIGHT where you are clicking to add boosts you think you already have.

I hit the buy button as I was rapidly clicking, and didn't even realize what happened until I went to five boosts of the 20% damage bonus, which I knew I didn't have. Looked in the upper right corner, and saw my HP had dropped.

So yeah, careful on this. The developers need to add a confirmation window, or at least move the "buy" button not RIGHT underneath the adding additional boost button.

Compel us to buy and spend HP, don't trick us please!

Comments

• MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes i very nearly did the same thing, seems like as with everything in this game every click counts or costs in this case lol.
  • Zifna
    Zifna Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yeah, I'd appreciate confirmation windows for ALL Hero point spends. =(
  • I created an alliance with an unfinished name because there was no confirmation to create it. Had to disband and type really slowly and deliberately then create it. 2.5k wasted.