GOT IT!

wolfger
wolfger Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
I've got it. Boy have I ever got it. I know all about defenders, and editing tourney decks, and all the other things the game sometimes "teaches" me about. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SEE THAT NOTICE AND CLICK THAT BUTTON?1? You're not helping, you're just annoying. We've all got it after the first dozen times, or we're too dumb to be playing. Please make it stop.
Tagged:

Comments

• Lagartha
    Lagartha Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    I'm pretty sure all of that is covered in the intro battles and the training part of Story Mode. Why is it in the event battles at all?
  • MrMoustache
    MrMoustache Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    wolfger said:
    I've got it. Boy have I ever got it. I know all about defenders, and editing tourney decks, and all the other things the game sometimes "teaches" me about. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SEE THAT NOTICE AND CLICK THAT BUTTON?1? You're not helping, you're just annoying. We've all got it after the first dozen times, or we're too dumb to be playing. Please make it stop.
    But did you know that the little arrow tells you who owns which supports?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for the recurring notices. Those should be dismissed after viewing it once. I've passed this concern along to the developers, and they'll be fixing that soon.
  • MustangC83
    MustangC83 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    I made a post earlier with the exact same headline. They think everyone is a first time player. As of the last update,which they claim was to benefit noobs, it was the most anti-noob thing they could have done. If I started playing after 2.0 I would not still be playing knowing what I know.

[ Shameless plug for my coalition Gemhide here ]