[Team Select] Need Some Help Please

Options
Since the patch, I sold my Thorverine and now I don't have a strong team. I mostly use Capt. America with Ares and anyone who is boosted for PVE and I stay away from PVP now. Who should I be collecting and leveling up so I can become semi-competitive again? Thanks.

3 Star
Doctor Doom Lv. 28 (2/1)
The Hulk Lv. 25 (2/0/0)
Magneto (Classic) Lv. 18 (3/0/1)
The Hood Lv. 15 (1/1/0)
Ragnarok Lv. 15 (1/0/0)
Wolverine (Patch) Lv. 15 (1/0/0)

2 Star
Capt. America Lv.57 (4/4/5)
Ares Lv. 45 (3/2/3)
Magneto (M.Now) Lv. 8 (1/1)
Storm (Classic) Lv. 6 (1/0/0)
Wolverine (X-Men) Lv. 6 (0/0/1)

Comments

• OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not going to lie, you probably should have kept Thor and Eolvie looking at your options. The most I can honestly say is figure something or with Cap and Ares for now. I'm in the process of figuring out a new team myself and come to really like Magneto (Marvel Now).
  • Not going to lie, you probably should have kept Thor and Eolvie looking at your options. The most I can honestly say is figure something or with Cap and Ares for now. I'm in the process of figuring out a new team myself and come to really like Magneto (Marvel Now).
    I know right, I messed up a bit haha
  • You just need more covers. I'm guessing you have limited character slots, so you're throwing away a lot of covers that you could be using? If so, you should definitely consider using all of your HP on slots to expand your roster.
  • Celerity wrote:
    You just need more covers. I'm guessing you have limited character slots, so you're throwing away a lot of covers that you could be using? If so, you should definitely consider using all of your HP on slots to expand your roster.
    Currently have 12 slots but I'm not sure who I should be collecting.
  • With this roster I think coming back to Storm* might be quite helpful. I started using her again lately with Punisher105 and OBW85, and she's a fine compliment to them in PvE.