Make ISO cheaper

Options
SpringSoldier
SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
I know that folks who worked hard on this game want to make some money out of it and I totally support that. However, I think the ISO selling strategy is a bit outdated and ISN'T making them as much as it could. I suppose that back when 2* and 3* were the strongest and most commonly used characters, buying 2000-3000 ISO would've been worth it.

Now that more and more players have 4* and 5* character roosters, even 10 000 ISO is a drop in the ocean. It's also something one can win in 20 minutes of playing a story round. New players have more ISO than they can use and older ones need far more than they could buy for a reasonable price. I know there are people spending hundreds of dollars on this game, but I suspect their number is pretty low. I think most revenue comes from occasional small purchases- and they are totally worth it for coins or VIP, but not for ISO.

I think selling more ISO for the same prices would increase the game-makers' income, because more people would be spending. I could be wrong, I don't have access to their data and it would be interesting to see what percentage of the players generates most income and what amounts they spend on a monthly basis.
Tagged:

Comments

• veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I dont understand why the ignore the inflation and keep ISO price unchanged. Damn, its like telling people "Buy ISO, for te bucks you get amount you can get for 10 minutes of playing and its useless af".
    Or maybe they just dont care - people buy HPs instead and thanks to championing, they get more ISO from it.