Lowest level team to defeat round 8 Thanos

Options
My alliance completed all 8 rounds of the thanos event, so I decided to throw low level teams at thanos to open the nodes to get some XP. I was able to defeat round 8 thanos with juggernaut 1* hawkeye and a duplicate level 40 doc strange. Any one want to see if they can win with a weaker team. I would post the screen shot but haven't been able to figure out how to do it. 

Comments

• Impaxcible1
    Impaxcible1 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    That's funny. I was thinking about Hawkeye 1*, since he can destroy a chosen row! 
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spiderwoman + riri + miles.  All fully covered, but all at level 70.  

I imagine that juggs teams could do it if they got consistent good luck with green.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My alliance mate posted a screenshot on Line where he won with 1* Venom, Yelena, and IM35. I have no idea how he did that.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,558 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With a good board, almost any team can win: I just did 22K damage with Bagman, Howard and Dino and might have actually won if I had gotten 30 AP in a color I could actually use.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah.... I'm not trying that. I don't want to give the devs reasons to make it more difficult if they run it again in the future.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1* hawkeye is key. He can single handed beat round 8 thanos if the blue I win tile gives you red.

I beat him with 1* ironman, yelena, and 1*hawkeye
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Won with 1*hawkeye, 1*ironman, 1*storm without taking damage.

https://imgur.com/gallery/35eq8
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,558 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just won with Coulson Lv74 3/2/3, Dino Lv74 2/2/1 and Riri Lv70 0/5/3, seeing Dino gobble up Infinity Gauntlets is just fun!
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I did it with several different 3* teams.  It was nice to just go in, play around, maybe win, maybe lose, and not care about health packs since none of them were essentials.