Your worst 5* streak

Darknes21Darknes21 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
Currently I'm 0-18 since my last 5*. I once when 0-41 anyone else with **** pull streaks? 

Comments

• Jonny1PunchJonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    0/63. Currently 0 out of 21. I know some have way worse.

CS admitted I was way under the average pull ratio but assured me it would even out over time. LMFAO.

OP sorry for your awful luck but you aren't alone. The system is absolutely garbage.
  • GrumpySmurf1002GrumpySmurf1002 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mines in the 40s or 50s.  Have an alliance mate who was in the 80s or 90s at his worst.
  • JarvindJarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Am I the only one who doesn't keep count? I just expect a 4* and then when I see that purple rectangle it's a pleasant surprise. Unless I have to sell it, then it's soul-crushing, but you get the idea.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Mine was ~30
  • DingoVBDingoVB Age Unconfirmed Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Didn't pull one 5star once vaulting and bonus heroes took effect (and I pull a LT every other day, if not more).  Finally hit one two days ago (Natasha), but it procced a bonus (Black Bolt!).  Absolutely crazy because out of all those other 4star pulls I only had gotten one bonus.  Weird how this game works - super frustrating.
  • evade420evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    I've been roughly 25~30 without, which wouldn't have hurt as bad if it weren't for vaulting as most of those pulls would have been usable 4* champs levels instead of useless 4* covers.
    I've started hoarding again out of sheer frustration :(
  • FightmastermpqFightmastermpq Age Unconfirmed Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    I don't really keep track.  I was 0 for about 3 months when 5*s were released (Yes, I saved all my LTs until OML was released) which was way worse than any streak would be now - felt like everyone I was competing against was progressing while I continued to spin my wheels.  I'm on a bit of a bad streak now at 0 for my last 30 or so.  And when I pulled my hoard I only got 9% which was rough.

I've also had some REALLY hot streaks though that have balanced it out pretty well.  And BSS is my only 5* with wasted covers (have a 0/0/3 dupe).  I've heard horror stories of guys that have 10+ wasted covers on a single 5*, or one guy who went an entire year without pulling a 5* or some insanely bad luck like that.
  • FokaiHIFokaiHI Age Unconfirmed Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    I don't count, but it goes for a while and then I will get 2 or 3 at a time. The best was I hit 5 in a row, unfortunately 3 hulk and 2 cap. 
  • fmftintfmftint Posts: 3,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've had more than one >50 dry spells. Overall in the 15% era I'm 85:648, 13.11%
  • DapperChewieDapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    I don't keep track, though I usually screenshot all my LT pulls.

I actually prefer not getting 5s. The 5* meta just doesn't interest me. 
  • mpqr7mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's been a few weeks. I probably open around 2-3 LTs per day, a mix of Latest tokens and 20 cp Classics. I just can't win.
  • xKOBALTxxKOBALTx Posts: 295 Mover and Shaker
    Worst streak of all time was 43. I just opened 240 LT's the other day and had a streak of 34 and 39. Luckily the overall percentage for the entire lot of 240 was pretty much 15% on the nose.
  • Milk JugzMilk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jarvind said:
    Am I the only one who doesn't keep count? I just expect a 4* and then when I see that purple rectangle it's a pleasant surprise. Unless I have to sell it, then it's soul-crushing, but you get the idea.
    I'm with you jarvind, I don't keep track. It's pleasant when I pull one but I expect a 4*
  • Darknes21Darknes21 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Just an update.....0-26 .....anyone else higher? 
  • nigelregalnigelregal Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    My worst was like 35. But then after that I opened 6 5* in a row. So I guess I can't complain too much. My pull rate over like 600 openings is like 11% though
  • bigsmoothbigsmooth Posts: 374 Mover and Shaker
    I'm looking at my spreadsheet and I once pulled 35 4* in a row, then two 5*, then 34 more 4*.
    My best lucky streaks were four 5* pulls out of five, and another one where I pulled five 5* out of nine.

Excluding special event tokens, my overall 5* rate is hovering at just above 12%, but that doesn't really bother me as I am still expanding my roster of champed 4*.
  • IshalanIshalan Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I am 0-34 on Star-Lord alone this event.  Another member of my alliance is 0-21
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ishalan said:

Not to be mean or anything, but don't you have anything better to do with your CP? It's usually better to go for Latest Legends once the character enters that pool.
  • FightmastermpqFightmastermpq Age Unconfirmed Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster said:
    Ishalan said:

Not to be mean or anything, but don't you have anything better to do with your CP? It's usually better to go for Latest Legends once the character enters that pool.
    Maybe he feels it's better to spend less CP to get SL than to wait and spend more CP to get SL, BP, and HE?  Without Thanos Panther is a bit of a stinker, and HE while a ton of fun to play is a bit slow to be competitive.  So maybe getting SL covered from his own token for less CP makes sense for some people.
  • Darknes21Darknes21 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Finally!!!! Pulled a HE and a Bonus Hero (OML)

0-36