Too many replayable missions in Prodigal Sun

Options
zodiac339
zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
Prodigal Sun has several more replayable missions than any other Story. This makes for not only an exhausting week-long event, but also one asking for more play each day (especially competitively) than any other event. The three repeatable missions on the main page should be reduced to 1. It would be appreciated if the levels (health) of the likely mission (IM35 and two SHIELD minions) was brought down to match other loaner team missions. I hadn't realized that day 1 had four trivial missions instead of 3. I could have sworn than both Sentry missions were one-time missions, and would hope they could both be made that way.

The  changes to progress rewards were sort of helpful, but perhaps another bit of help would be to "Part I, Part II" the 7day stories, splitting them into more standardized 3 and 4 day event, run 1 after the other, each with their own placement and progress. Enemy of the State would fit that well (as a 4-day part I and 3 day part II), since the main page missions change with each chapter. Such a change would also be an opportunity to refresh the story slightly for things like Prodigal Sun or Hulk, with a new loaner mission added to Hulk for Part II, and perhaps a new story mission to kick off part II of PSun. It could also change the way the loaner missions go, by using the first one (dropping the default Daken and Bullseye for the actual essentials) or making that a one-time mission and changing the repeatable mission with the SHIELD minions to a loaner mission, then using Rooftop Brawl as the loaner mission for Part II, or making that a one-time to re-open Flex Your Muscles as the repeatable mission.
Tagged:

Comments

• SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    To be fair, it doesn't bother me at all. My rooster isn't that great yet, so I love playing against weak goons, since it allows for fast free ISO and experience points. But this event is getting kinda boring though.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well you get a free Sentry cover at the end, so it's all worth it :)