R125 Release Notes (4/24/17)

124»

Comments

• Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Twysta said:
    But you know it'll introduce 3 more bugs. 
    We should start a new game... NAME THAT BUG!
    What bugs do you think they will 'implement' in the next patch? ;)
    Hahaha! Maybe this should be the first of the "forum games' we were told about? I wonder what the prize would be? 1 CP?  :D
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards

Disappointed that the expanded view of Hawkeye's "Full Quiver" power only applies to the 5* version. Oh well. Maybe next time :(

Me too.  Also that they didn't do this to other characters with abilities like this, Ant Man, Miles Moras, etc.
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
       Beer40 said:
    Twysta said:
    But you know it'll introduce 3 more bugs. 
    We should start a new game... NAME THAT BUG!
    What bugs do you think they will 'implement' in the next patch? ;)
    Hahaha! Maybe this should be the first of the "forum games' we were told about? I wonder what the prize would be? 1 CP?  :D

Apparently, the first one is a repeat of the app freezing when going to the sub-event screen... :s
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Well, at least this is the first patch in a while that didn't come with a completely obvious bug which should've been caught by half an hour of playing the game. 

One could almost call this progress.

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just registered and signed in to vomit my displeasure at the choice of character.

3 Star Lord variants, but no Nebula or Mantis?
    4 Hawkeye (Clint Barton) variants, but no Mockingbird?
    So many Spider-Men and Venoms, but no Silk?

Out of 15 five-star characters, only two are female?

I would like more female characters, and I formally express my displeasure on the internet at the choice of Peter Quill as the next two characters. Huzzah.

I'd have liked Nebula or Mantis as well, but I don't think we'll see either of them in the game until their movie depictions become popular enough for them to warrant a solo comics title from Marvel.  I'd love to be proven wrong, though.

More 5* women would be nice, agreed.  Maybe a 5* Hela for another big villain in the 5* lineup?  Though I suspect we're more likely to see 5* MCU Thor this fall instead, but hey, they could do both.  We're probably more likely to see Hela as a boss fight, though.
  • Dayv
    rainoftoads said:

Rule 63 that tinykitty - female Loki was a worthy villain in the original A-Force, and would make a nice variant. It worked for Peggy.
    I'm still holding out hope for a 4* Kid Loki from Journey Into Mystery, but the odds get more faint all the time.
  • Dayv
    broll said:

Disappointed that the expanded view of Hawkeye's "Full Quiver" power only applies to the 5* version. Oh well. Maybe next time :(

Me too.  Also that they didn't do this to other characters with abilities like this, Ant Man, Miles Morales, etc.
    They've said that they will add this feature to more powers in further updates.  I'm surprised they only added it to one more character in this pass (and flabbergasted that they only did one of the two versions of "Full Quiver"), but even if they keep going slowly and do one every client update, that would be totally welcome.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dayv said:
    rainoftoads said:

Rule 63 that tinykitty - female Loki was a worthy villain in the original A-Force, and would make a nice variant. It worked for Peggy.
    I'm still holding out hope for a 4* Kid Loki from Journey Into Mystery, but the odds get more faint all the time.

It will be 4* Tom Hiddleston and you're going to like it!
  • Dayv
    edited April 2017
    It will be 4* Tom Hiddleston and you're going to like it!
    Or 5* if he does a total face turn and saves the day in Thor 3?