Why level up past 65? (Scaling Issue)

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I've noticed that as my characters get to higher levels, they just keep raising the level of opponents (both in PvE and PvP). This is causing me to see diminishing value in leveling up my guys past the 65ish level. I have ** Wolvie at 85 who is my main damage creator but I have other characters who could be leveled up but I'm just not sure if there's a point. Can anyone speak from experience on this? If I get my guys up to their max levels, will the system just make me face tougher opponents?

I've been hoarding my ISO since I noticed this and have about 30,000 saved up. I've been able to beat most missions no problem so I'm trying to figure out if there's any benefit to leveling up. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Thread created yesterday.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4058
  • Oh, sweet. I'll check it out. Thanks!
  • Duffman85 wrote:
    I've noticed that as my characters get to higher levels, they just keep raising the level of opponents (both in PvE and PvP). This is causing me to see diminishing value in leveling up my guys past the 65ish level. I have ** Wolvie at 85 who is my main damage creator but I have other characters who could be leveled up but I'm just not sure if there's a point. Can anyone speak from experience on this? If I get my guys up to their max levels, will the system just make me face tougher opponents?

I've been hoarding my ISO since I noticed this and have about 30,000 saved up. I've been able to beat most missions no problem so I'm trying to figure out if there's any benefit to leveling up. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

The experience evolved players has is obsolete. In the past the game worked sensibly, (or more so at least), of course you wanted to level up. Now it seems you're better off with the "alternate" account keeping around 35. The game got killed as it dropped the 'preview' in title.
  • The more you play PVP the higher level opponents you will face, no matter what you do, I believe. I like to play with a wide variety of guys and I have spread ISO around a lot. I do have a 130 Punisher, but I have 4 other guys in the 100 area and three other 3 stars in the 70's and 80's. Pretty much every opponent I am offered is two max characters and a buffed character. Those teams are beatable, but I would rather face guys more like my own.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    As pointed out, this is really a duplicate thread. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4058
This discussion has been closed.