R125 Release Notes (4/24/17)

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    My heart longs for Starlord (Kitty Pryde). Actually, Kitty Pryde (Starlord). I know. The Fox thing. The heart wants what it wants. Please, at least add Nebula, Yondu, or Mantis with the inevitable variant. A Groot with a Phoenix mechanic would be acceptable, coming back to life as Baby Groot. But new Guardian please.
  • Truffleupagus
    Truffleupagus Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Only one or two gameplay bug fixes?  Sigh.

Last time there were none, so let's just be glad we're getting any, and encourage them to keep it up. 
    True.  Let me try again:

One or two gameplay bug fixes?  Yeah!

• Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    But you know it'll introduce 3 more bugs. 
    We should start a new game... NAME THAT BUG!
    What bugs do you think they will 'implement' in the next patch? ;)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm just glad that the countdown bug lasted long enough for me to take someone out with Redwing :smiley:
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2017
    Players that are at the highest S.H.I.E.L.D. rank will no longer see “XP Gained” notifications as they cannot currently gain XP.

wow....it feels like " You can quit once you get there, because you will no longer  improve".....STOP..no iso for xp gained...END OF THE ROAD.....Congratulations Devs : once I think that you cannot disappoint me more, you are able to find a new way! :'(
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    This one has been waiting for Mantis a long time. Please do not disappoint :smiley:
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    A banner transformed nerf, is that really necessary?
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2017
    WEBGAS said:
    Players that are at the highest S.H.I.E.L.D. rank will no longer see “XP Gained” notifications as they cannot currently gain XP.

wow....it feels like " You can quit once you get there, because you will no longer  improve".....STOP..no iso for xp gained...END OF THE ROAD.....Congratulations Devs : once I think that you cannot disappoint me more, you are able to find a new way! :'(

Not sure why you'd be disappointed now as opposed to earlier. This is nothing new, I believe there has been a cap on SHIELD rank as long as I've been playing and maybe since  they rolled out SHIELD rank. This is just a bug fix that no longer displays a bogus XP gained message.

And why would someone quit just because they can't get XP, which IMO is the least valuable resource?  If you've maxed your SHIELD rank, you've already qualified for whatever the highest SCL is (even if they add new ones).
    You can still earn covers, CP, and HP at basically the same rate as before. The ISO from levelling is nice, but it represents far less than 10% of the total ISO I make. I also wonder how many more covers players at rank 125 need?
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    @astrp3
    It's only a feeling from my part.....reaching rank 125 will be like : ok, there's nothing more to do.......furthermore  50/60k iso more is much more needed considering that they will release new characters every 2 weeks. So what s the point to negate the iso gained with xp to high level players?
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    When shield rank was first introduced it was capped at level 100, after clearance level 8 came in game the cap got moved to 125, and it will go up from there eventually, certainly not a reason to stop playing once you've reached the cap ( although less incentive to green check nodes in pve)
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    MPQ 125!

"Awesome Mix of Guardians Volume 2"

2*:Baby Groot-c'mon with that tinykitty ; how the meow is he more powerful than his all growed up version?
    --a dodge skill, true heal and targeted tile destruction  
    ->would farm 3*rocket&groot
    3*:Mantis: Appeared in DC and Marvel publications...and was lame in both.If Diana Troy was an Andorian
    --opponent skill damper,allies skill booster,defense tile creation(spiderman in green)
    ->would farm Ironheart cuz something has to
    4*:Nebula: Jumping up a tier on her sister. stay woke ; power creeping
    --a self harming power, red or black nuke, something with team-up tiles
    ->farmed by Gamora ('natch)
    5*:Starlord, man!: Watcher knows they love their MCU fives! I think maybe there needs to be a counter for the ubiquitous use of Thanos and it would make sense to have it be the guardians be the ones to directly stop him. Maybe they will give the nerf from OML to him. Instead of strike its attack and like Imaginaut but healing. That tier needs an Ironfist type. Passive attack generator when allies fire? How about a passive that triggers when an allies passive triggers(or create a CD that while on the board...)? Could he "steal" an opponents powers; CD tile that you place that won't let opponents use skills of that color? and some huge nuke that could drop a SS,BB or Phx(which is like really?!?maybe in a SW fevered dream perhaps{Thanks Pietro!} but in cannon,pssht w/evs)
    I think we'll see the Guardians get updates on their powers in the next round so Gams can just be good without a whole nother version to get it right. And I would hope they switch up the featured cycle and boost the Guardians & Nova too! 

So until the movie for Starhawk:Expendables in Space has its midnight premiere, make mine MarvelPQ!
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    No fix for the problem with intercepts on iOS?  I think it's been 4 days since my last one, and I green check everything.  Feels like I'm on Steam. :(
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    We need Yondu. 

He needs his whistle stick for targeted tile destruction.

He needs a move called boobely boo boo. That once he has earned enough ap in one color when the opponent fires a move Yondu spends his ap to "interrupt" the opponent's move cancelling it completely.

His 3rd move could somehow include his dashboard mini statues.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pants1000 said:
    No fix for the problem with intercepts on iOS?  I think it's been 4 days since my last one, and I green check everything.  Feels like I'm on Steam. :(
    Is this a known bug?  All I hear about is steam not getting intercepts.  But I (iOS) get maybe a handful a week and usually when I go to play the video it force-closes and I can't watch it and get no prize.  Thought it was just me.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    TazFTW said:
    GotG 2 US release is on 5/5

Aus release is on 25/04
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    TazFTW said:

UK release is this Friday (28th)
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pongie said:
    TazFTW said:

Aus release is on 25/04
    You
     beat us by a day then, it's April 26th here. And in today's world, once it is available somewhere it's available everywhere.
  • Truffleupagus
    Truffleupagus Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Pants1000 said:
    Is this a known bug?  All I hear about is steam not getting intercepts.  But I (iOS) get maybe a handful a week and usually when I go to play the video it force-closes and I can't watch it and get no prize.  Thought it was just me.
    It is not just you.  This is a known bug to players but there hasn't been one word from D3 acknowledging its existence.  Your "handful a week" is a generous bounty compared to my "one every three weeks".
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dazzler confirmed..just because no one already said it

N69zgfqf
    I can read between the lines between the lines
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Personally I'd rather see Adam Warlock, but maybe when Infinity Gauntlet comes out