Revolt against the Consulate

13»

Comments

• julianus
    julianus Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    I cleared the reward tree plus a couple hundred points and I still didn't crack the top 1000. Also, all the top ten was some variation of d3 names like d3nied or d3flowered. Nah man, i know where the coalition scores are at.
    Did the top 10 look something like this? 

• Monkeynutts85
    Monkeynutts85 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Tezzeret Node 3.3 still sucks ****.

Can we have out well deserved update to this jpke of a game please. 
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Had solemn recruit as the coalition prize 4 times in a row now. Sick of it.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    How many people have just stopped playing this event like me? 
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    the progression rewards is one of the better
    ways to get jewels. also if your coalition still
    have members chasing aer rares then it's
    still worth it. I try using different planeswalkers
    on the nodes to keep things interesting.

HH
  • Monkeynutts85
    Monkeynutts85 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    i try to complete it with only beating tezzeret once. u lose in one turn vs him. its no fun
  • umblinn
    umblinn Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Just noticed no one has posted here since may any ideas on beating node 3.1 exquisite angel in 7 rounds. PWs: I have the 5 original ones, Sorin,Sahelli,Nissa Vital andDonivan. no masterpiece cards. Mythics: pyro googles,deploy the gatewatch,demon of dark schemes, gaes revenge, emrakul the promised end, crush of tentacles,season past, dreadwaters, Rishkar peema renegade, thopter pie network, metalwork colossus, alhammarret's archive, yahenni undying partisan, kefnet the mindful, aethergeode miner, syndicate trafficker and infinite obliteration. Gold: I have 98 including electro plummer and a bunch of uncommons and commons. Any ideas would help.
  • julianus
    julianus Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    umblinn said:
    Just noticed no one has posted here since may any ideas on beating node 3.1 exquisite angel in 7 rounds. PWs: I have the 5 original ones, Sorin,Sahelli,Nissa Vital andDonivan. no masterpiece cards. Mythics: pyro googles,deploy the gatewatch,demon of dark schemes, gaes revenge, emrakul the promised end, crush of tentacles,season past, dreadwaters, Rishkar peema renegade, thopter pie network, metalwork colossus, alhammarret's archive, yahenni undying partisan, kefnet the mindful, aethergeode miner, syndicate trafficker and infinite obliteration. Gold: I have 98 including electro plummer and a bunch of uncommons and commons. Any ideas would help.

Amonkhet has provided a great strategy to get them - cycling.

The best option would be a deck with Drake Haven, New Perspectives and eight cycling cards. You might also be able to do it with one of the creatures that gets bigger when you cycle a card. You might also be able to do it with Faith of the Devoted, New Perspectives and eight cycling cards, but you'd need to do a lot more cycling. 

But since those ribbons aren't needed to get all of the rewards, I think the effort might be more tedious than it's worth.

• theyrejustelves
    theyrejustelves Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    @DragonSorcerer......at least you have solemn recruit.
    I have noticed that once you get a rare or mythic, you are much more likely to get dupes of the same rare vs getting a new one.  Even if you don't have that many rares/mythics.
  • umblinn
    umblinn Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    i have drake haven and i cant remeber the name of it but its the drake that gets plus 1 /plus 1 for each spell in ur deck ill try that not sure if I have new perspectives but I will have to see. Thats a good idea though never thought about drake heaven u now have my wheels a rolling. Ill let u know how it works out
  • arNero
    arNero Posts: 358 Mover and Shaker
    Seriously, you only have two options to beat that Exquisite Archangel in 7 turns: Play infinite combos (Aetherheart or Drake Haven) or luck out with triple Deploy Twins on the very first turn.

Whoever had the idea of that objective needs to be fired. (and I know I'm just parroting, but seriously...)