Colossus as the Juggernaut

Options
GundamY
GundamY Posts: 182
edited July 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
Everybody loves the star.png Juggernaut for his board shaking skills, but what about Colossus? I only know people that uses him because they love his Fastball Special and Colossal Punch, but Immovable Object is rather debatable. So, I'm wondering if we can combine Juggernaut's movesets with Colossus just like how I did for Sam Wilson as the new Captain America?

I know some people may get tired and sick of seeing a lot of star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png characters thanks to Ant-Man (Scott Lang) showing up, but hey, it only makes sense to show how you don't screw with the Juggernaut, especially when Colossus is in charge! Here we go:

Colossus (Juggernaut) star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png

uncanny_xmen_543_teaser.jpg

greenflag.pngUnstoppable Force: There is nothing that can stand in the way of the new Juggernaut as he tackles though without much effort. Destroy 6 tiles randomly and deal 300 damage to the target. Immune to stun for 3 turns after activating this ability.

Max Level: Target Shield, Locked, Countdown, and Strike tiles specifically to deal 350 extra damage for each specific tile destroyed. If there are none of the above, simply destroy 10 random tiles at the bottom instead.

redflag.pngImmovable Object: With the combined durability of his organic steel flesh endowed with the power of Cyttorak, Colossus cannot be hurt by less than 250 damage. Destroys 2 Attack tiles if damaged by them. No AP will be gained from their destruction.

Max Level: Take no damage so long as there is at least 1 non-downed teammate to protect.

blackflag.pngCyttorak's Glory: As the favorite new avatar of Cyttorak, the god of destruction gives his divine blessings to the unstoppable Colossus. When tiles are destroyed by Colossus, deal extra damage to enemy team by 500. Deal another 500 damage if Colossus is in front of the team.

Max Level: Destroy the entire board if Juggernaut deals 3000 damage.

See, I was thinking about making a traffic lights theme for the moveset that goes in order: redflag.pngyellowflag.pnggreenflag.png. But that's just my second thought. I would like everybody reading this post to give out feedback on what I should do to make this even for players of MPQ! Although I really wish I can find a way to incorporate Fastball Special because it's my favorite move for Colossus...

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For him to be a 4*, there needs to be some little extras in there, and possibly 1 detriment.

for the greenflag.png , generate AP, but stun him for 1 turn.. the crash is kind of like him stopping his charge when he hits his target, takes a sec for him to turn and get started again.

redflag.png not sure if immune to pretty much all match damage is going to happen, maybe a 2 part skill, passive takes 50% match damage, active destroy attack/strike tiles for damage

blackflag.png AoE version of Density Heavy, nifty. Would need to be a high AP cast with a CD tile or something. OR if it is going to be a passive, it could be a small aoe for each skill cast, like carnage/kk?
  • Dccrulez
    Dccrulez Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I think Unstoppable Colossus should have a black power called momentum in which he places a countdown tile that, every turn it's active, produces strike tiles. Every time Colossus makes a match, it adds one to the countdown timer. At the start of every turn the tile would also fortify, strengthen, then produce a new strike tile. The drawback to this power is that, once the tile is eliminated, Colossus is stunned based on how long the timer was active, starting with a 1 turn stun for every 2 turns active and dealing damage back to colosuss based on how many turns active, starting with maybe 500 per turn.

Next I think he should have a Yellow passive power that works defensively similar to deadpool's in which he moves in to take damage for teammates when they take beyond a certain damage. The trick to this power is that there is no self preservation involved. It could be called Stalwart Guardian and turns to Stalwart Martyr if he is down taking damage for a teammate. What Stalwart Martyr does is that it heals the teammates and motivates them. Level one would be a strike tile of support, but at higher levels, the healing, tile values, and variety of tiles produced increase as well as adding 2 ap in all colors at max.

Lastly he would have a red power that would be a rather simple damage with maybe a stun or board damage if Colossus is in front. If the black countdown style is on the board, he destroys the tile and receives a damage boost based on how long the momentum tile was active as well as activating the effect that stuns and damages Colossus. Lastly, if he is in front with a momentum tile he receives the damage boost and hits the entire enemy team.