Collecting free boosters

shteev
shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
Scroll screen. Click. Scroll screen. Click.

Why not just click, click? Put them at the top! We can see all the different packs which are on sale anyway.
Tagged:

Comments

• AngelForge
    AngelForge Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    In addition, you could make them stackable in a reasonable amount. 
    My suggestion would be up to 3, before the counter stops.
    Since the drop rates of rares and mythics are abysmal in these packs, you wouldn't give out too much on the long run I think. And they're really good for new players.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    they wouldn't want to do that @angelforge because the booster encourage players to come back to the game very regularly, which is something almost all mobile games try to do, with good reason.
  • AngelForge
    Ah well, you are probably right.
    But isn't that true for almost all suggestions that we do here?
    Anyway, I just thought, it would be nice if it would be that way... ;-)
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bit with timers for them being what they are it means you must grab one right before going to sleep and another right when you wake up as well as being right on time for the one midday else you only get two a day rather than three.

Perhaps let two stack to compensate. 
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    wereotter said:
    Bit with timers for them being what they are it means you must grab one right before going to sleep and another right when you wake up as well as being right on time for the one midday else you only get two a day rather than three.

Perhaps let two stack to compensate. 
    Again, that collecting 3 a day compulsion is what they want - it keeps you coming back more often.
  • AngelForge
    Well, no, it doesn't. I get that from the only sample I have and that is me. ;-)