Forum Games!

Options
THEMAGICkMAN
THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
So you said there could be games for these new forums @Brigby! Any update on those? @ mentions, profile pics and games are the 3 things I've been looking forward to for these new forums. I'd love to see some trivias about in-game stuff (I could make one for MtGPQ if you'd like. I'm sure there are people willing to make some for MPQ) and other kinds of games.

Are there any details and plans for this? 

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @THEMAGICkMAN

*Moving to Off Topic with a redirect link in original Discussion

Yes! They're still works in progress, but with the addition of badges to the forum, we now have a more visible way of crowning contest winners!

In addition, I'm in the process of figuring out a way to incorporate the Poll mechanic into trivia games. Perhaps even a community-based "Choose Your Own Adventure" game. (A bit ambitious, but worth a thought)

As always though, I'm always open to suggestions if you or any forum member has any good ideas!
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Can you "hide" discussions @brigby? there might be a way to link you to another poll after you choose one option. Of course the polls would have to be hidden from normal browsing otherwise it wouldn't work.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    I'm not sure if there is a way to automatically hide a discussion after choosing a Poll option, unfortunately.