Black Bolt + Cloak and Dagger + 2* Bullseye?

Options
keitterman
keitterman Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
For fun, take a 5-black cover Black Bolt, a 5-black cover 2* Bullseye, and a Cloak and Dagger with no more than 2 black covers.

What happens:
Cloak and dagger convert tiles to black, Black Bolt charges tiles of a color that is most prevalent (if it isn't black now, it will be)

You need to match charged tiles, preferably black ones. Get 16 black AP (shouldn't take very long)

Once you hit 16 black AP, you should be able to easily use Bullseye's back ability to chain black charged tiles together. 

Result:
Black Bolt's high match dmg + the two crit tiles does amazing amounts of dmg. I haven't found an upper limit yet, dropping PvE Juggs and Moonstone in one hit from full. 

Comments

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've been using Cloak & Dagger ( 0/2/1) with champed Mordo.  Firing off Staff of the Living Tribunal every turn, sometimes multiple times per turn is fun.  Can't wait until I have Iceman champed for the purple power to accelerate blue matches.  

Sadly the more black covers you get in C&D the less effective this will become.  
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I tried this and it was kind of fun, but it can backfire somewhat if there is a black user on the other team. I played a team with DA Venom; he kept matching black away, which sometimes prevented BB from charging black, and the amount of black AP available meant he was able to use Devour several times before I downed him. It's pretty obvious in hindsight but you probably don't want to use this team against an active black user.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017
    Options
    For fun, take a 5-black cover Black Bolt, a 5-black cover 2* Bullseye, and a Cloak and Dagger with no more than 2 black covers.

What happens:
    Cloak and dagger convert tiles to black, Black Bolt charges tiles of a color that is most prevalent (if it isn't black now, it will be)

You need to match charged tiles, preferably black ones. Get 16 black AP (shouldn't take very long)

Once you hit 16 black AP, you should be able to easily use Bullseye's back ability to chain black charged tiles together. 

Result:
    Black Bolt's high match dmg + the two crit tiles does amazing amounts of dmg. I haven't found an upper limit yet, dropping PvE Juggs and Moonstone in one hit from full. 
    Bring along a Spectacular Strategy team-up, and hope that these crits stay on the board, just before firing Bullseye's black. It's crazy damage even prior to the new crits blowing everyone to pieces.