MPQ Sweepstakes - any details ?

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
After the "timeout" this morning (Feb 27, 2014), I started getting a popup going on about "MPQ Sweepstakes"

Are there any details available? I searched the address given, and a bazillion (more than three) twitter accounts popped up - with no information?

Do I want to enter? If so, how does it work?

A little insight would be appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• it took me to a facebook page where you can enter once for liking it...and 5 more entries per referral. the prizes are good too.
  • Couldn't find any details when I tried checking a few days ago. There's a post in the comments by an MPQ guy saying click on a certain tab, but that just took me back to MPQ's main site. :I
  • it took me to a facebook page where you can enter once for liking it...and 5 more entries per referral. the prizes are good too.
    I don't think "liking" it is enough - I think you need to actually fill out their little form.

Regardless, I liked it, but I'm not filling out their form. They say they won't share your information, but I'm wary of sending my personal info including birthdate to a 3rd party I've never heard of before. Especially not for a prize that only 3 people total are going to win.
  • only three prizes? I guess them digital virtual electrons must be expensive...

sounds like I'll pass.

Thanks for info, all
  • Yeah...you have the option of sharing it on FB, twitter and such. $100.00 USD of Hero points for first prize...I think.
  • Hey demiurge, I don't have a facebook... can I share with my alliance instead? icon_razz.gif