The 50 Token Club

12345679»

Comments

• JeffCascadianJeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    50 elitetoken_icon.png . I only opened three and a icon_daredevil.png gave me a Bonus Hero of drstrange_icon.png . Even better, that drstrange_icon.png gave me a Champion level for my icon_nova.png .
  • WalrusGoonerWalrusGooner Age Unconfirmed Posts: 62 Match Maker
    50 token_standard.png . Opened 3 for icon_falcon.pngyellowflag.png , exactly what I needed to champ my 2/5/5 version ahead of his DDQ feature today. (I also got a bonus icon_beast.pngblueflag.png )

Hit some trivial nodes in Juggernaut PVE real quick to get back to 50 and...

50 token_standard.png . Opened 33 for star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_spiderman.pngpurpleflag.png (making him 1/3/1), with bonus icon_beast.pngyellowflag.png (making him 4/2/2). Not a bad sequence!
    I had to open 26 token_standard.png for the double-goodness of star.pngstar.pngstar.png this time.

On the other hand, the eight elitetoken_icon.png I opened (out of 50, of course) revealed a star.pngstar.pngstar.png with a Bonus Hero.
    I hit 51 elitetoken_icon.png and the 18th I opened gave me both icon_blackpanther.png and icon_hulk.png .
    A few updates at once.

I hit 50 Elite and opened one to hit a 3-star with a Bonus Hero. Woohoo!
    Soon at 50 again, I opened two and received a 3-star with a Bonus Hero. Double woohoo!
    I next received three Elites at once putting me at 51. I opened ALL of them with no Bonus Heroes. After my previous luck, I'm sure not complaining. :)

Back in Standard land, I opened 28 to hit my 3-stars.
    I was up at 52 Standards and opened 26 to hit the double-feature of Doctor Strange and Hulk.

On a side note, now that Hawkeye's added to the token stores, I'm marking him as a favorite instead of Hulk until I have enough covers to Champion him.
  • Black DukeBlack Duke Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    I´ve opened 60 Standard tokens today: 50*, 8** and 2*** (+ 2 bonus heroes).
    I had some bad luck with Heroics. I had to open 47 before hitting a 4-star. Ouch.

Elite, on the other hand, was much better for me. I only opened four before having a 3-star the produced a Bonus Hero. Unfortunately, it's my sixth blue for Hawkeye and he's not Champion'd yet. I'm not too worried, though. I'm sure he will be before the cover expires.
    Ugh. I opened all 51 Standards I had last night with no joy. As an old boss used to tell me, "Some days you're the dog; some days you're the fire hydrant." :)