4* Jean Grey and extra moves

venyveny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
So, am i the only one who sees it or when 4* Jean Grey is the enemy, chance that 5x match or possible match really appears more often?
No statistic, just feeling based on extreme luck of auto extra moves when she is the enemy...

Comments

• xidragonxixidragonxi Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Confirmation bias, nothing to see here.
  • venyveny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Is that your only argument? Now i am figting her again and every 3rd round there is an extra move n the board.
    Only think i as for is the opinion of others... opinion about thing i am seeing for months (so seriously, no bias here). How about proving me wrong with some "statistic proof", huh?
  • ejm04ejm04 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 47 Just Dropped In

Just start your own tally sheet. You need 4 sections: Turns vs. Jean, Match-5 avail vs. Jean, Turns vs. NOT Jean, Match 5 avail vs. NOT Jean. Then understand that your sample size will be statistically insignificant for a long, long time, and unless you count every turn of every match, your statistics are biased.

• Wonko33Wonko33 Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    veny said:
    Is that your only argument? Now i am figting her again and every 3rd round there is an extra move n the board.
    Only think i as for is the opinion of others... opinion about thing i am seeing for months (so seriously, no bias here). How about proving me wrong with some "statistic proof", huh?
    the burden of proof is on you, anecdotes are cute but just that. If people understood that we would not have had to march for science yesterday.
  • venyveny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    I just wanted to discuss with others whether they have same feeling - this is also a scientific method, by the way.
    Not as objective/reliable/valid as statistic, but clearly could help someone who is not sure about a phenomenon... or not?
  • Wonko33Wonko33 Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    ok, well I've played matches vs TeenJean where there never were  any 5 matches available, what now? 
  • We_are_VenomWe_are_Venom Age Unconfirmed Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Yes, it happens more frequently "randomly". The people that point to confirmation bias are fools.